Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through my trunk the other day and found a box where a spare tire would be if I had one. I popped it open and it contained a “performance” break and gas pedal. Installed them last night. Was this a mistake or is it standard? I have a 2019 R/T.
B4E4D792-4D14-47C6-AEC3-DF1B55B0FD5F.jpeg

·
Registered
181 Posts
thats cool !
They came with my 2019 Scat pack. Its a 'nice to have'.
Must be with one of the options. Have a good one!
parrott

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,364 Posts
"Bright pedals", supposed to be installed by dealer, often not as you found

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Bright pedals", supposed to be installed by dealer, often not as you found

A Guy
Thanks A Guy! I wish I would have known because that break pedal gave me a fit! Not sure I would have drove 50 minutes back to the dealer though to have them installed now that I think about it.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thanks A Guy! I wish I would have known because that break pedal gave me a fit! Not sure I would have drove 50 minutes back to the dealer though to have them installed now that I think about it.
Yes the brake pedal is a tight fit. Let soak in hot water for a few minutes and it slips right on.

·
Registered
509 Posts
"brake" not "break"

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was looking through my trunk the other day and found a box where a spare tire would be if I had one. I popped it open and it contained a “performance” break and gas pedal. Installed them last night. Was this a mistake or is it standard? I have a 2019 R/T.
View attachment 980148
Nice! Normally the dealer puts them on. On my previous Challenger I had no problem putting the gas pedal and clutch pedal on, but the brake was a pain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts