Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving my car! Got it in January and am finally getting around to taking time to complete my new vehicle survey. It's not unreasonable to drive the car long enough to evaluate it and gauge your satisfaction. So, I log on, enter the password and... expired! What? Call Chrysler to check on some warranty information and inquire about the "expired" opportunity to complete the survey. Jason (who was friendly enough) said, "Yeah, you only have a limited time (non-specific) to do that." Oh, really. He also stated, "Those surveys are randomly given out, not everyone gets one..." Hmm, that a fact? So, I told Jason that I have a dealer with very poor customer relations skills but I have a great car! Hence the desire to complete the survey. Jason gave me the website to file a complaint. God help us all.

·
Premium Member
3,018 Posts
Yea back when I got my 09, we drove it about 5 miles home racing an oncoming storm and stashed it in the garage. Then later that night we received a call from Chrysler asking how we liked the car!

I did later get a new owner's survey and filled it out.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Loving my car! Got it in January and am finally getting around to taking time to complete my new vehicle survey. It's not unreasonable to drive the car long enough to evaluate it and gauge your satisfaction. So, I log on, enter the password and... expired! What? Call Chrysler to check on some warranty information and inquire about the "expired" opportunity to complete the survey. Jason (who was friendly enough) said, "Yeah, you only have a limited time (non-specific) to do that." Oh, really. He also stated, "Those surveys are randomly given out, not everyone gets one..." Hmm, that a fact? So, I told Jason that I have a dealer with very poor customer relations skills but I have a great car! Hence the desire to complete the survey. Jason gave me the website to file a complaint. God help us all.
Oh I'm going to have a BALL with my survey from my dealership when I get it. They'll be lucky if they get a 2 on anything regarding the sale of my Challenger. Reading my signature should tell the story of my anger especially now that I was told from the customer service rep's at the plant that I might have to wait until August to receive my 2nd car because of the paint and parts shortages.:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Lack of communication from them, I always have to call and findout what's going on with my car, no updates from them. I call my salesman, he's never there. I leave a message or email, he never calls back or repsonds. I know about Insight, I just want to hear from my salesman once in awhile without me having to drive down there to talk to him.

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's how so many cars get such high "customer satisfaction" and "initial quality" scores on sham sevices like JD Power and Intellichoice. They survey the car owners right after they get their cars and when they're still in the "I love my new car" phase. They don't want to know how you feel about it after you've had it for a while and the warts start appearing. What they should do is survey the owners at the 6-month, 1-, 3-, and 5-year points to see how well the car is holding up, what kind of problems they've had with it and what they really think about it. That way they'd get a true representation of how satisfied their owners are and what kind of quality they're producing. But then again, they really don't want to know the truth. They couldn't handle it.

·
Premium Member
3,018 Posts
That's how so many cars get such high "customer satisfaction" and "initial quality" scores on sham sevices like JD Power and Intellichoice. They survey the car owners right after they get their cars and when they're still in the "I love my new car" phase. They don't want to know how you feel about it after you've had it for a while and the warts start appearing. What they should do is survey the owners at the 6-month, 1-, 3-, and 5-year points to see how well the car is holding up, what kind of problems they've had with it and what they really think about it. That way they'd get a true representation of how satisfied their owners are and what kind of quality they're producing. But then again, they really don't want to know the truth. They couldn't handle it.
I did get a survey over a year after I bought the Challenger and one for Jeep about 6 months out.

I think the main intent of the Jeep survey was to see if I would consider buying another GC if there was no SRT model. That one I answered simply that if there was no GC SRT, I would go back to the Yukon like I had before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts