Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 r/t with the super track pack. I am looking to lower the vehicle and noticed Eibach makes a spring kit to lower the challenger. I have the Bilstein shocks one the car and would like to keep them. Will this spring kit tighten everything up a little without ruining my shocks? Also would SRT spring do the same thing? I am looking to lower the car and tighten the suspension a little. Also would a strut bar help? Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Stevert

You cannot go wrong with the Stack Performance Lowering Springs. They will work perfectly with your existing strut system and the performance, ride and look are unbeatable. They are currently on sale at Stack Performance and a look is worth your time. They put a ton of effort into a suspension system designed for your Challener. :bigthumb: Stack Performance Lowering Springs for Dodge Challenger They also make an adjustable chubby sway bars.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I did the Eibach springs using the stock struts and shocks. While it's recommended to use the complete kit, some have opted to do just springs and seem happy as I am. You will love the look and improved handling!

Jack

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
My experience is that you can't tell the difference with a strut bar. They look great, but don't count on "feeling" the difference. I have tracked cars with and without and can't tell. I'm sure they do make a measurable difference but feeling it is another thing. Most of the ones out there actually deflect (aluminum), you need to add weight and build them stiff to actually work. Most folks are trying to decrease weight on their rides, not the alternative.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The Eibach’s are a “progressive spring” while the Stack Performance lowering springs are “linear.” The linear springs will give you the greatest amount of performance (from top to bottom) but will not compromise your ride and comfort. Give the folks at Stack Performance a call 714-630-5055. It's worth talking to them before spend your hard earned money...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts