Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Dodge Challenger RT stock specs, and I was thinking of going with BMR lowering springs, Pedders front and rear sway bars and Bilstein B6 HD shocks front and rear. Will this work, or will something be off,

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,226 Posts
I have a 2016 Dodge Challenger RT stock specs, and I was thinking of going with BMR lowering springs, Pedders front and rear sway bars and Bilstein B6 HD shocks front and rear. Will this work, or will something be off,
I have no experience with those springs or the Pedders sway bars, but I have several cars’ worth of experience with lowering springs and those Bilstein dampers, and I have loved the results each time.

As long as the Pedders sway bars are larger (in diameter) than your current ones, they will be an upgrade to the suspension’s anti-body roll capabilities. I am a fan of that as well (upgrading suspension to reduce body-roll), so I will tacitly recommend those sway bars, assuming they are indeed larger than yours now, of course.

Honestly though, you can probably get the same results (less body roll from upgraded sway bars) without going to the expense of buying name-brand aftermarket bars like that.

For example, you could grab a set of SRT sway bars from a wrecking yard for much less $$ I’m thinking, and you’d get a better ride in the twisties than what you have now.

As good as the Pedders? Maybe, maybe not, but unless you’re tracking the car on the weekends, I bet you wouldn’t realize much difference between the SRT and Pedders bars...

·
Vendor
12,278 Posts
HC sway bars are a great upgrade, but all depends on how you use the car and desired purpose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts