Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Suspension Upgrade

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MiHiHemi 
I’m doing a Bwoody front & rear package to dial the camber back in for my lowered ’15 SRT. Springs & shocks are great on the SRT so just doing control arms and sway bar. I do the occasional track and strip days so need a shorter rear link for a 17” wheel in back for those times at the strip.

I'm leaning towards the BMR route due to you and others saying they like how they perform, also may do the sway bar as well to drop weight myself. Are you thinking about doing springs like the 1320 or DemonKiller ones?

Did the Bwoody package help your performance or was it just an upgrade for driving and comfort?
Being installed next week so haven’t had a shakedown on it yet. The plan is to improve handling for those occasional track and strip days. Also need to dial in that rear camber now that I am running on 11” wheels and 305’s back there. Going with shorter rear sway bar links for clearance with 17” wheels on strip days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.