Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Next week I am swapping my RT exhaust for tip to tip SRT exhaust including manifolds. Anyone that did this notice any improvements?

2010 RT Kenne Bell Tuned By Adam @ ST

·
Registered
81 Posts
Getting it done tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes. Question though what size and kind of wheels/rims do you have on your R/T

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting it done tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes. Question though what size and kind of wheels/rims do you have on your R/T
Post back after you get it hooked up. 22 inch comp grey viper wheels, 22X9 in front and 22x10 in the rear.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I've got the SRT8 shorties and mid-pipes stepped down to an R/T sized Corsa exhaust. No problem on my end and it breathes a bit better, but I'm blown so don't know that I'm all that much help for you. My expectation is you won't feel much of a different but it'll sound a bit different. You're giving up a bit of back pressure so you may lose just a smidge down low and pick up a bit on the top end, but that's a guesstimate.

HemiSam

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
hopefully your going to the 6 speed non suitcase setup.. that's the ticket

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got the SRT8 shorties and mid-pipes stepped down to an R/T sized Corsa exhaust. No problem on my end and it breathes a bit better, but I'm blown so don't know that I'm all that much help for you. My expectation is you won't feel much of a different but it'll sound a bit different. You're giving up a bit of back pressure so you may lose just a smidge down low and pick up a bit on the top end, but that's a guesstimate.

HemiSam
I am blown as well. Did you do the mod before or after you installed your SC?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts