Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size sway bars did the SRT 392's come with? Is there an upgrade option out there that's worth it, especially if I'm lowering the car 1 to 1.5 inches? Or would adjustable sway bar end links be better?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I have heard of adjustable swaybars, but not end links. The SRT sways will be an improvement over the stock R/T. Here is what I went with. Whiteline Front and Rear adjustable sway bars and Spohn endlinks. The Sphon endlinks are about 3 times thicker than the stock endlinks and can be serviced.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard of adjustable swaybars, but not end links. The SRT sways will be an improvement over the stock R/T. Here is what I went with. Whiteline Front and Rear adjustable sway bars and Spohn endlinks. The Sphon endlinks are about 3 times thicker than the stock endlinks and can be serviced.

Are the white lines any better than stock SRT bars? I already have those since I have an SRT

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Are the white lines any better than stock SRT bars? I already have those since I have an SRT
The SRT sways are front 1" diameter and Rears are 1/2" diameter, believe they are hollow. The Whitelines are front 1 1/4" diameter and rears are 23/32. They are solid and not hollow.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
170 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts