Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
You can by it from Eibach , I bought my sway bar on EBay same price but no tax free shipping
And I needed fast because I was able to have a lift on a Friday . Seller got to me in 3 days
Part # 2895 .310

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
JavierA , thanks for your help I went with the back on like you suggested
Really like the way car handles

Reactions: JavierA

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,639 Posts
Lowest prices I found

A Guy

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
JavierA , thanks for your help I went with the back on like you suggested
Really like the way car handles
If you decided to lower the car I highly suggest the Eibach Pro-Kit. Together with the sway bar the Challenger feels amazing on the turns and completes the package!

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thanks bro

Reactions: JavierA

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I have the pro kit and the strut towers made a difference, hence opening this thread regarding a WB sway bar versus the eibach I figured it can hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
472 Posts
you have to use new bushings since they all have larger diameter than the stock. The aftermarket ones come with new bushings. For the OEM parts, you order the appropriate bushings (called isolators in the parts listings)

They mount using the stock brackets and end links -
Do you need new hardware when hooking up to the end links? What about the end link bushings?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Do you need new hardware when hooking up to the end links? What about the end link bushings?
No you won't need to replace any of those parts unless their worn. I have over 70k miles and almost 5 years old and didn't have to replace anything.

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Which mount hole did you setup on? the Inner or outer?
I did the outer first and then after a day I moved it to the inner which is much stiffer on turns. Especially now with the Eibach pro-kit springs it's a different car. So much more fun in the turns. I took it out to a local route which has tons of sharp turns about a mile and a half long. The car rides on rails now.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Welp I ended up with the 34mm WBSP front sway bar for now, i figured I would go mopar performance, the eibach was my second choice but it’s the same as the Mopar at 34MM so I saw no point in advantages or “better” and I will be using oem hardware as well

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welp I ended up with the 34mm WBSP front sway bar for now, i figured I would go mopar performance, the eibach was my second choice but it’s the same as the Mopar at 34MM so I saw no point in advantages or “better” and I will be using oem hardware as well

What is the part number for the Mopar?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

Not exactly! The Eibach has two setting vs. the Mopar only one setting 😏

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
690 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
68386844AA
So that's the same part number I have on my Scat Pack. I think the Eibach is a better option. I'm not crazy about the red paint. But if I get it, I will have it repainted B5 Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not exactly! The Eibach has two setting vs. the Mopar only one setting 😏
To me it's not about the option of two settings, but the brand reliability.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts