Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Yea but im okay with that I only need one setting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I originally set it on the first setting and then after a week I went to the second setting. The second setting was so much firmer and the car drove so much better that I kept it at that setting. My point is that at least the Eibach has the two options which you won't have with the WB ;-)

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
690 Posts
This is not the same sway bar you have on your 2015 Scat Pack. 34 mm

I suggest you do some reading.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So that's the same part number I have on my Scat Pack. I think the Eibach is a better option. I'm not crazy about the red paint. But if I get it, I will have it repainted B5 Blue Pearl.
I will check when I get home, the guys at Steve white helped me out and is not the same as the stock no WB SP that I can guarantee you, both that Eibach and the competition WB are hollow 34mm sway bar the only thing different is one setting and if you consider tat better then go for it I prefer OEM performance parts just my preference

·
Registered
472 Posts
This is not the same sway bar you have on your 2015 Scat Pack. 34 mm

I suggest you do some reading.
Well it fits a 2015 392 SRT, and technically that's what a 2015 Scat Pack is.

·
Registered
690 Posts
You don't get it do you. The part I posted is from the Scat pack widebody with performance pack. Again different sway bar.

Thanks.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I originally set it on the first setting and then after a week I went to the second setting. The second setting was so much firmer and the car drove so much better that I kept it at that setting. My point is that at least the Eibach has the two options which you won't have with the WB ;-)
According steve white and people who have the WB sway bar say the same feel as your second setting that you like, why would I want a setting that I don’t like lol any who it’s personal preference, I prefer OEM performance and OEM hardware just my preference that’s all

·
Registered
472 Posts
You don't get it do you. The part I posted is from the Scat pack widebody with performance pack. Again different sway bar.

Thanks.

ok, i just double checked , so it fits a standard 2019 SP, as well as the 2019 WBSP. My bad

I'll probably go with the Eibach.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Glad we got that sorted out.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Well it fits a 2015 392 SRT, and technically that's what a 2015 Scat Pack is.
Please don’t start with the scat pack is a srt argument, we all know it’s a RT Scat Pack not a SRT Scat Pack and no the WB competition sway bar is not the same as a nonWB scat I am moving on from this conversation lol anyways

·
Registered
472 Posts
Please don’t start with the scat pack is a srt argument, we all know it’s a RT Scat Pack not a SRT Scat Pack and no the WB competition sway bar is not the same as a nonWB scat I am moving on from this conversation lol anyways

Personally I consider mine as a R/T Scat Pack. When I purchased my Scat Pack it came with the SRT performance literature, and the infamous powered by SRT valve covers. Technically the R/T Scat Pack was a poor mans SRT, and a rich man's R/T. ;)

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Personally I consider mine as a R/T Scat Pack. When I purchased my Scat Pack it came with the SRT performance literature, and the infamous powered by SRT valve covers. Technically the R/T Scat Pack was a poor mans SRT, and a rich man's R/T. ;)
It’s a SRT powered car but that does not make it a SRT car I call it by what the VIN number and window sticker says “RT Scat Pack” is that simple idk why people can’t just accept for what it is and try to attach the SRT name or trim you can feel free to call your RT scat Pack what you feel but we all know it’s a RT Scat Pack Lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
It’s a SRT powered car but that does not make it a SRT car I call it by what the VIN number and window sticker says “RT Scat Pack” is that simple idk why people can’t just accept for what it is and try to attach the SRT name or trim you can feel free to call your RT scat Pack what you feel but we all know it’s a RT Scat Pack Lol

The only thing I like about the old SRTs was the hood, but now they're putting it on the plain jane R/Ts.

I had a chance to get a loaded SP Shaker when I was shopping for SPs, but opted for my basic SP. All I wanted was the engine. I got rid of my SRT valve covers for 392s

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
The only thing I like about the old SRTs was the hood, but now they're putting it on the plain jane R/Ts.

I had a chance to get a loaded SP Shaker when I was shopping for SPs, but opted for my basic SP. All I wanted was the engine. I got rid of my SRT valve covers for 392s
I got a fully loaded non WB scat and I still consider my car a RT Scat Pack, I don’t consider my SP a poor man’s SRT or there is no reason to feel the Scat pack is inferior than the old SRT392 cus it does not have the SRT Badge, the SP it’s on a class of its on, there is a reason the SP outsold the SRT392, there is a reason why the SP killed the SRT392 model, SP has slight upgrades since the SRT392 got discontinued. I consider the SP a upgrade, nothing to take away from the SRT392 there are great cars but I prefer to have the newer version aka Scat Pack then the older model SRT392, that’s just my opinion

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
If you decided to lower the car I highly suggest the Eibach Pro-Kit. Together with the sway bar the Challenger feels amazing on the turns and completes the package!

View attachment 995386
View attachment 995387
I was going for the Pro kit like you but BMR made me a offer I couldn’t refuse lol 455 out the door with shipping and taxes, that includes the Lowering springs, front tower brace and rear tower brace, compared to 321 just for the Eibach springs, literally 134 and I get both tower braces that’s a no brainer for me.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I ordered mine the other day from Fast Hemis. Waiting for the shipping notice

·
Registered
472 Posts
New sway bar arrived. Waiting on the rear diffuser and I'll install both the same day.

Reactions: JavierA

·
Registered
472 Posts
LOL. I finally installed my Eibach Sway bar. What a joy. I always love working on my car.
20201121_112314.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
How difficult was the installation? Can you notice a difference in how it corners?
Simple to install. I didn't use a power tool. Took about an hour.

To be honest I didn't do any test runs yet on hard cornering, just some winding/curving roads about 10 mph over the speed limit and it seemed to handle great.

Reactions: MEKrunner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts