Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has tried this out..........I see they have it at Wal-Mart now by chemical guys. I usually get the McGuire's waterless & wax, but thought I would give this a shot.

any thoughts on this good or bad.

Thanks

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Not tried, or know anyone that's tried, but that is not a concentrate you dilute by the looks of it. It could be costly if you just use it as is. Might I suggest you try one of the two best established waterless wash products?

Optimum No Rinse or as you like the wash and wax Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

or

Ultima Waterless Wash

I have used the ONR and it works great. Not that there is anything wrong with Meguiar's. I don't use the wash and wax as I have a coated car.

A Guy

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Chemical Guys Usally have great stuff. I will have to look in my Walmart and see what they have. Not cheap stuff. I’m surprised they carry it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not tried, or know anyone that's tried, but that is not a concentrate you dilute by the looks of it. It could be costly if you just use it as is. Might I suggest you try one of the two best established waterless wash products?

Optimum No Rinse or as you like the wash and wax Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

or

Ultima Waterless Wash

I have used the ONR and it works great. Not that there is anything wrong with Meguiar's. I don't use the wash and wax as I have a coated car.

A Guy
Thanks A Guy...........I do use the ONR on both of my cars often, just use the waterless stuff for the roof & trunk on my other car, pita for water to get into the back wind shield trim..........takes me 20 minutes with compressed air to get it out of there, its an old car. LOL.........looks like I'm gonna have to start washing the challenger the same way, on the roof & trunk...........getting tired of playing the move the trunk up and down 50 times and still have water dripping down the back bumper an hour later............odd, that I never noticed this trunk deal on my 2010 challenger.............I have a 17 now.

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts