Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 challenger r/t
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it wasn't right but I couldn't resist. He takes me for a ride after I carefully watch him wash the car every weekend. I help by making sure he doesn't miss a spot cleaning it. I can't help more than that because I don't have thumbs. Well, anyway, he took a nap so I swiped the keys and went for a spin. Check it out...:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Lol that's awesome my buddy does the same thing, checks for spots I may have missed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Your owner has a nice car. Next time call me and we'll go for a treat.

·
Registered
602 Posts
When we first got Gunner, our Great Dane and Greatest Dog in the world, he would go for rides with me in my Ram Daytona.

After about a year, I had to take the passenger seat out of the truck so he could sit comfortably. lol

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,085 Posts
Few and far between is the dog that doesn't like to go for a ride, I know all of mine liked to every chance they could get.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
When we first got Gunner, our Great Dane and Greatest Dog in the world, he would go for rides with me in my Ram Daytona.

After about a year, I had to take the passenger seat out of the truck so he could sit comfortably. lol

Truly my kind of guy! Gunner is one cool dog and very happy. You rock!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,785 Posts

Awesome! :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
346 Posts
Funny. My Great Dane loves to ride in the truck in the passenger side of the bench seat. Her head rubs the roof when she gets excited like when we are at Hardees and they give her bacon treats. Great Danes rock.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
My recent picture of my English Foxhound dog, Sewell wanted to drive my car.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I know it wasn't right but I couldn't resist. He takes me for a ride after I carefully watch him wash the car every weekend. I help by making sure he doesn't miss a spot cleaning it. I can't help more than that because I don't have thumbs. Well, anyway, he took a nap so I swiped the keys and went for a spin. Check it out...:thumbsup:
Did you remember to wipe off the steering wheel so you don't get caught? The wet wheel is a dead giveaway.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,785 Posts
Not easy to drive with your head out the window...

A Guy

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
My pug mix , Candy, encouraging me to go faster. And her and my Chihuahua mix, Chester, enjoying the roomy backseat.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts