Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NX hemi plate kit coming in this week and have no idea what I am going to do with the switches. I do plan on keeping this car for the long haul but at the same time I really don't want to be drilling holes in it.

I saw the gauge pod switch on NX website and I really liked that. I do plan on having a bottle heater and purge very soon. Are there any other options I can look at? Anything that can fit in a cup holder spot like they have for mustangs/Camaros? I wouldn't mind that as much since if I do have to drill a hole at the bottom it can be hidden with a coaster.

:satan:

·
Registered
773 Posts
I didn't realize it was a 2016, that does complicate things a bit, in terms of a premade panel. The only other thing is to find a good location and install switches, I'm sure he doesn't want to do that though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I ended up getting one of those Razors Edge pods that fit 2 gauges and the NX switch panel just like boostedscatpack above and put in an A/F ratio gauge. It's a really nice setup and I can't complain at all. I really didn't want to drill any holes incase I changed my mind later on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts