Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having some Speedlogix Edition wheels made by ADV.1 for our GWE 392 Challenger. These new Track Function configuration wheels are the first of their kind for a Challenger (or LX) and we are very excited to bring them to market, and showcase them on our car.

Here are some pics of the build process:

All the build pics are on our flickr page here: ADV.1 SX Edition - a set on Flickr

More to follow, and they should be completed in a week or two!! These are / will be available for your car, too!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
These are gonna be sweeeet

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 20" are 21 lb each I believe. You can upgrade to the race version and drop 2 lb per wheel. They also come in 18" standard at 19 lb and then down to 17 lb with the race hardware (titanium bolts, etc.).

·
Registered
533 Posts
The 20" are 21 lb each I believe. You can upgrade to the race version and drop 2 lb per wheel. They also come in 18" standard at 19 lb and then down to 17 lb with the race hardware (titanium bolts, etc.).
Wow! Those are really light for big 20" wheels. These just jumped up a notch in my "things to buy" list. I'm guessing that the 18" wheels should clear SRT Brembos?

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ Yes!! Let me know when you are ready and we can talk and come up with a great price, too.

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is "finished" pic of my new SX Edition wheel ... the gloss black lip is wrapped in plastic, but you can get an idea of the sweetness ... :) :)

YUM!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Love these, can't wait to see them on the car

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is another iPhone pic, now that they have arrived!! Professional pics to follow of the wheels, then with tires, then on the GWE!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
is the finish on the spokes orange peel? from the pics it doesnt look like a smooth finish. is that the case or is it just the picture? i really like the design of these. just not sure about the finish.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^x2

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm as excited as you guys are to see these on Lisa's car. Her tires showed up last week and y'all need to pay attention in the next few days!!!

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was going to take them to get mounted today, but it keeps looking like a thunderstorm is coming. Maybe tomorrow. :)

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
anything new here?

·
Registered
54 Posts
So did you ever get a true weight on the wheels? If they are truly that lightweight, I'm in for a set.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts