Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Sxt base model fog and door light wiring harnesses?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Wm. Internet Rock DJ 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I am wanting to install fog lights and door lights. I have a 2014 base model sxt. I was wondering if anyone knows if they already have the wiring harness in place for those even though the challenger didnt come with fog lights or the door lights from the factory? Figured I'd ask before I take it all apart to check for myself. Thanks in advance!

#2 · (Edited)
I just installed the Factory Fog Light Kit on my 2011 SXT the Harness is there already factory intstalled they are clipped to a retainer near the Plugs , the Switch is a easy swap but be slow and easy when you go to remove it use a Plastic Trim Kit Tool from Harbor Freight cost about 5.00, then you have to have the Dealer Program the TIPM about 130.00 range to reprogram it. There is a video on Youttube on removing the old Switch and Changing it how ever go slow not as fast as he shows and hes had his in and out a few times.

Before Kit install

After Oem Kit Install

I lucked out got the kit from a guy who just got it and totaled his RT before he could install it for $100.00 for the Lights and Switch still sealed in the Boxes
IMHO looks better most important ready for Foggy Roads which will be just around the corner.

Kit for a 2011 - 2013 here

Kit from Steve White for your Car this is for a 2014

As for Door Light Kit not sure about that one ....

#4 ·
Says 2011 thru 2013, nothing about 2014.

So need to double check with Steve White Parts before ordering.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Here is the 2014 kit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.