Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks man that makes my life easier. Once i retire and not driving 100 plus miles every day i want an SRT to have fun with at least that's my goal. Thanks again. Love my Challenger it is a fun commute everyday in luxury sport fashion for me. These heated/cooled SuedeAlcadura seats are nice on an old guy!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dumb question, but what does SXT stand for?
What does RT stand for?
What does SRT stand for?
I love my daily driver Challenger, but for the life of me what do these acronyms stand for? I know I'm old and this is only my 2nd Mopar. Thanks ahead of time for helping my old brain.
SRT - street racing technology
RT - road & track
SXT - standard extra as opposed to the acronym of SE which means standard edition - not sure what the T stands for
Thanks man that makes my life easier. Once i retire and not driving 100 plus miles every day i want an SRT to have fun with at least that's my goal. Thanks again. Love my Challenger it is a fun commute everyday in luxury sport fashion for me. These heated/cooled SuedeAlcadura seats are nice on an old guy!
Welcome to the forum.
Why is your 1st post on the site a copy of someone elses post?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts