Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This summer (June 2) I swapped out my Hellcat Challenger for a T/A 392 in beautifully retro Green Go. I have always loved the T/A styling, so when Dodge finally came out with this package, I knew I wanted one.

Here she is the day I picked her up ...

As always, special thanks to Titusville Dodge for the great vehicle, pricing and smooth transaction.

Stay tuned for the mods we're using in this build with some of our amazing partners.

Lisa.

MOD LIST:
- Speedlogix windshield banner
- Speedlogix lowering springs

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,996 Posts
Congratulations Lisa :thumbsup: Do you miss the extra power? A Guy

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations Lisa :thumbsup: Do you miss the extra power? A Guy
Not really, actually. I mean, the T/A certainly isn't what the Hellcat is but it's super fun and the reason I got it ties into some of the build so it'll be plenty fast.

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First mod, of course ...

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next stop ... a track day!

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3 Posts
What splitter do you have on that? Also I picked one of these up back in september, mines a yellow jacket; do you recommend any spring/suspension upgrades that don't lower the car? I'd really rather not scrape anything. If I'm missing something blatantly obvious, my bad. I'm not a "car guy" I just wanted to be one, so I shucked out 50,000$ on a car I've always wanted, and dodge came out with the T/A; and I was just.. THAT, that's it. I want that. So now I'm just reading here and there on detailing, aftermarket modification, and planning my budget for these expenses.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
What splitter do you have on that? Also I picked one of these up back in september, mines a yellow jacket; do you recommend any spring/suspension upgrades that don't lower the car? I'd really rather not scrape anything. If I'm missing something blatantly obvious, my bad. I'm not a "car guy" I just wanted to be one, so I shucked out 50,000$ on a car I've always wanted, and dodge came out with the T/A; and I was just.. THAT, that's it. I want that. So now I'm just reading here and there on detailing, aftermarket modification, and planning my budget for these expenses.
I have these front half splitters on my front splitter ...

We have them for sale here: Speedlogix Front Half Splitters

Our springs ride so nicely, and while they lower the car, nothing scrapes so the usefulness of the car doesn't change. I think it's a perfect look, too. If you want to change the ride but not the height, I'd suggest the KW V2 coil-overs. With those you can adjust both the ride height (springs) and the ride dampening (shocks) for the exact set up you want. Here is some information on both options ...

Speedlogix Lowering Springs ($249): Speedlogix Lowering Springs 09-17 Challenger R/T, SRT, Hellcat; 15-17 Charger SRT, Hellcat

KW Coil-overs ($2,005): KW Coilover V2 11-16 Dodge Challenger 3.6, 5.7L, 392/6.4L

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On your springs do you do the installation? ,, thanks
We did mine, but we don't offer installation services. We do have a few local installer friends we can refer you to, though.

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
68 Posts
Now those are awesome! Thanks for the link!

So these are just two pieces that go under the corners of the OEM splitter, correct?
Is it necessary to drill additional holes in order to fit this onto your car?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts