Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 392 SRT
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a line on the T/A factory air box and ducting parts yet ? I have 2 vin numbers for T/A but when I do a part search all that comes up is the 2 air boxes for the Hell Cat and the standard Challenger. I would like to add the hood scoop duct, air box, conical air filter, etc. to my 2016 SRT if I could ever find the part numbers. I have checked with several dealers and they say it still doesn't show up in the parts catalog yet.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Has anyone got a line on the T/A factory air box and ducting parts yet ? I have 2 vin numbers for T/A but when I do a part search all that comes up is the 2 air boxes for the Hell Cat and the standard Challenger. I would like to add the hood scoop duct, air box, conical air filter, etc. to my 2016 SRT if I could ever find the part numbers. I have checked with several dealers and they say it still doesn't show up in the parts catalog yet.
https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/ste...od-ram-air-t-a-style-cold-air-intake-swmtacai

I was very interested in it myself, until I saw the price.

Reactions: RT392SP

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
485 Posts
Easy install on these kits. Took my time and was installed in about 90 mins. Got mine from Steve White.

Does the hood insulator need to be cut up?

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts
This pic was from the T/A car at SEMA a few years ago. Now THAT is cool looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger GT
24 Posts
Does this kit include the entire cold air components?
i.e., lower air box, conical filter, connections to intake, etc.
If the lower air box is included does it have the headlight vent/tubing?

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger GT
24 Posts
Excellent - thanks for the picture - that helps. You should add these to your website - it helps justify the $642 cost.

·
Registered
‘74 Duster 360 4M
628 Posts
If you didn't already have the T/A or SRT hood, is that the only thing you would need in addition to the above kit? Or are there parts required to add the hood as well?

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
If you didn't already have the T/A or SRT hood, is that the only thing you would need in addition to the above kit? Or are there parts required to add the hood as well?
Just need the SRT hood for '15+ and it also has the plastic bezel at the front of scoop (if you were buying one new from parts supplier).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts