Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to know what yall thought about your T/A grille style. Stick with stock?
I took the custom grille from my SXT, wanted to put on a newer challenger. Then I got the T/A, but I dig the way it already looks I think. I may just sell the grille. What yall think?

2014 SXT
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

T/A
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Challenger RT T/A
56 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
The thing that is a double edged sword with these cars is they are almost perfect from the factory for looks. I feel like most aftermarket exterior mods are just too corny such as big diffusers and wicker bill spoilers that are over the top, even the window louvers just look cheap or too extra on these cars imho.
Couldn’t agree more. The only diffuser I dig is the ZL1, it’s just enough that you know it’s there but not super in your face.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
849 Posts
The thing that is a double edged sword with these cars is they are almost perfect from the factory for looks. I feel like most aftermarket exterior mods are just too corny such as big diffusers and wicker bill spoilers that are over the top, even the window louvers just look cheap or too extra on these cars imho.
I with you, I have no desire to change the look of my Challenger very much. The style is so timeless that almost none of the current appearance fads can improve it. I especially don't care for the splitter extensions, wicker bills, and the plows - I mean the diffusers. BUT, I don't have to pay for anyone else's mods, and if they like it, that is all that matters. To each his own.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger RT T/A
56 Posts
There is a fine line between being done and being over done.
I agree , I think for exterior modifications on my car in particular, So far I've done TrackHawk Quad exhaust tips that bolt on to replace the factory tips, I think once spring rolls around I'll look into some ceramic window tint for some shade and privacy. Other then that I've looked around and don't really see anything I'd do, Maybe that new SRT Spoiler that Mopar makes. I guess I'd rather just invest under the hood , Whipple or procharged , longtubes and a tune.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! Yeah I like the front the way it is. So I'm selling that grille.
Buuuut I am thinking about some wicked window louvers though 😁😁😁😆 definitely won't look stock but we'll see about it. Ijust hope cops won't be too friendly since I've tinted the side windows super black already.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Thanks everyone! Yeah I like the front the way it is. So I'm selling that grille.
Buuuut I am thinking about some wicked window louvers though 😁😁😁😆 definitely won't look stock but we'll see about it. Ijust hope cops won't be too friendly since I've tinted the side windows super black already.
Despite what I said in post #2, it may not need them, but in my opinion T/As and louvers go together like hot dogs and mustard.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Fun fact, if you’re ever pulled over roll all of your windows down. They greatly appreciate it, I’m not 100% sure but I believe this one maneuver has gotten me out of quite a few tickets.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts