Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale:

Just purchased a 430 RBZ from RBZ 430 MyGIG Touchscreen Radio - Low $400.00

I also have the Sirius Antenna. $30.00 The unit is upgraded to the latest software and ready to go. Perfect Condition.

I also have a T/A hood available $900. Prefer local area pickup it is unpainted. But it has been covered in 3M DiNoc Carbon. And the scoop was plastidipped both of which are removable.

I have a brand new Superbird Tailight Overlay still in box never opened. $175.00 Shipped

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ADDED NOTE. I do not use paypal. I own a performance shop and I can take a credit/debit card though.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Is the radio used? and is it plug n play into my 13 srt with 130n without having the dealer turn it on? if so would you consider trading for some take off srt8 headers?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Prices MUST be posted with items listed.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the radio used? and is it plug n play into my 13 srt with 130n without having the dealer turn it on? if so would you consider trading for some take off srt8 headers?

Plug in and play. No dealer activation. It's updated to the latest Software with the black background. 50.00.07. I am selling the car so I wouldn't be taking any parts in trade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts