Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Oh man I'm glad your fine. I hope you get a new ride soon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Like others have said glad to hear you're alright sorry about your car. Best of luck in the hunt for a replacement.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Glad you are okay and hope to see you in another Challenger soon!

·
Registered
588 Posts
oh crap!!!!! Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to know your ok though.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Holy cow!!! On the first pic I was like where the heck did the door go? It looked like it decinigrated. Then on the last photo it was like... Well there is the inside part of the door. Soooooo lucky nobody was riding gun because....

Just curious. Did this guy/girl run a light or stop sign?

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Holy crap! Thank God no one was in the pass seat and that you are okay. Man, when you stop to think how close we come to disaster and slide through unharmed it gives you pause.

As for the car... no biggie, it'll buff out. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow, you are very fortunate my friend . a coworker got t-boned buy an suv on passenger
side , he was driving a prius. they had to cut him out . missed 18 months at work. hip replacement .
these challengers are very safe cars.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
This is exactly why I will not pull out into an intersection without looking both ways to see if it's clear and nobody is trying to beat the light. I know of two people personally who were killed being t-boned by someone running a red light and this brings back some very bad memories.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wow..............just wow. Glad you're ok. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Remember they made a thousand challengers today and saved the only one of you. now you get to buy a brand new shiny one with a bunch of zero's on the odometer

·
Registered
601 Posts
A lot of ppl keep mentioning how safe the challenger is. I get it that the guy was ok but if he had a passenger, they had zero chance. Accidents happen and people don't make it but there is something in those photos that really concerns me. That door crumpled in like nothing! It was almost in the drivers seat! Granted this was a VERY BAD hit but I'm a little shocked at how much that door caved into the cab. I'm assuming its because of suck a long door and no frame around the window. Now with all that said. I can't say how any other car would have fair out in that same situation and I know the challenger ranks very high on safety ratings. Im Just blown away by that door. Heck the airbag is outside the door.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'm glad you are not hurt. Are you gonna get another Challenger and if so, would you change anything? I would use an accident as an excuse to get an SRT (new or used)!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts