Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where the hell can you find the ta hood at i am looking for the steel hood not the fiber glass one does anyone know where i can find that

·
Registered
864 Posts
Lots of places have them, cervinis makes one, mopar, LRS has one I think, North american tuning. Do a google or ebay search, also could try to get one off somebody witha Mopar 10, they have the functional TA hood, pretty sweet piece.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
where the hell can you find the ta hood at i am looking for the steel hood not the fiber glass one does anyone know where i can find that
Nobody makes a steel T/A hood. The Mopar T/A hood is fabricated out of aluminum.

·
Registered
73 Posts
HEMI:
The MOPAR TA hood is awesome. You wouldn't regret it. Just got mine a couple weeks ago and is at the painters now. It's great solid construction and fits like a glove. The new ones have the cutouts in the hood so no cutting like the earlier ones. So glad I didn't go with a knock-off version.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEMI:
The MOPAR TA hood is awesome. You wouldn't regret it. Just got mine a couple weeks ago and is at the painters now. It's great solid construction and fits like a glove. The new ones have the cutouts in the hood so no cutting like the earlier ones. So glad I didn't go with a knock-off version.

sweet man where did you get urs at im very interested in this now i just have to talk the lil woman in to letting buy this.. once you get your hood back plz send me some pics i would really like to see it

·
Registered
73 Posts
HEMI:
My hood is now primed and taking the car to the painter on Monday so they can color match and shoot it. I should have it back by Thursday. I'll post pics.

I got mine from the dealer I bought the car from. He's beaten any internet price I can find on any MOPAR branded items. I just tell him the best price I found and he'll better it.
Plus I don't have to pay any shipping. :)
It really pays to get in good graces with the local Dodge Dealer Parts Manager.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts