Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching but came up empty. The red portion on the trunk (diffuser?) does not line up with the left side tail lamp, is there a way to adjust one of these so they are even? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I have the same problem my lense on the far right in the quarter panel protudes further out then the lense in the trunk. Any help on that is appreciated.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have the same problem my lense on the far right in the quarter panel protudes further out then the lense in the trunk. Any help on that is appreciated.
My left tail light is lower than the trunk piece.

Didnt work, it did lower as I turned it, guess I didnt notice before. Regardless, I spun it down to the point it wasnt even touching the decklid anymore and it had no effect.

·
Registered
389 Posts
You may be able to adjust the tail lite a little. Theres two plastic wing nuts holding them on, one is under the liner. Also try adjusting both sides of the round adjusters in the trunk. The dealer is also an option, although a last option. I got mine to line up after a little playin around.
Same here - was out taking photos of my car and noticed the left tail light wasn't properly aligned with the center portion - played with those plastic wing nuts a bit and was able to move it a couple of milimeters, which was just enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts