Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post pictures and details of the decals you have used.

I like the stuff on luxe and I am thinking satin black for my decal just wondering what others have done.

I plan on leaving tail lights the way they are.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
I did reflector covers, fad in race cuts on my tail lights & marker light covers. The lights are on in the picture. All of that is from luxe. U can use WORKPLAYDRIVE for a discount. They look great.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
436 Posts
There was a link someplace to this where you can get the american flag decal but i dont recall the website. It was like a 3 stage type of deca like in post #3 but it didnt have "Shaker" or any type of car model like that in it. Maybe some did but i dont want one of those with the model name on it. I think i want to get a sticker on there and lose the Dodge letters.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I kept the DODGE and added black vinyl over the letters.

View attachment 999029
That is what I'd like to do. I think my 2019 model has 'Dodge' there also. Maybe some subdued 'honeycomb' or a subdued American flag in the background. I could put a thin blue line on it. I have the black/grey flags on the sides of my 'Rubi'.

That really looks good TRDNiteLife(y)
Excellent thread,
Best regards
parrott

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
505 Posts
For those adding "SHAKER" to the divider.......here's mine. Just had it done this morning. Looks absolutely awesome. It's very visible from a distance in the daylight.
Nice!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I did a mat black panel that matches the entire surround and added a classic Challenger logo to it in black reflective that glows when hit with lights...think ambulance or police car at night...

Here are some before and after shots...(I made it glow by turning on the flash)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like the way a lot of these replacment decals look, but I can't find one I'd put on mine. I'd like something USMC themed. Anyone get a suggestion?

Will-

Reactions: UPNATM 18

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the way a lot of these replacment decals look, but I can't find one I'd put on mine. I'd like something USMC themed. Anyone get a suggestion?

Will-
Luxe is a good choice and I am guessing they could hook you up.

But you could also probably check with a local shop that does wraps and they could help as well if luxe doesn't have what you are looking for.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts