Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pictures and details of the decals you have used.

I like the stuff on luxe and I am thinking satin black for my decal just wondering what others have done.

I plan on leaving tail lights the way they are.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

· Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
1,149 Posts
There was a link someplace to this where you can get the american flag decal but i dont recall the website. It was like a 3 stage type of deca like in post #3 but it didnt have "Shaker" or any type of car model like that in it. Maybe some did but i dont want one of those with the model name on it. I think i want to get a sticker on there and lose the Dodge letters.

· Registered
784 Posts
I kept the DODGE and added black vinyl over the letters.

View attachment 999029
That is what I'd like to do. I think my 2019 model has 'Dodge' there also. Maybe some subdued 'honeycomb' or a subdued American flag in the background. I could put a thin blue line on it. I have the black/grey flags on the sides of my 'Rubi'.

That really looks good TRDNiteLife(y)
Excellent thread,
Best regards
parrott

· Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
710 Posts
For those adding "SHAKER" to the divider.......here's mine. Just had it done this morning. Looks absolutely awesome. It's very visible from a distance in the daylight.
Nice!

· Registered
107 Posts
I like the way a lot of these replacment decals look, but I can't find one I'd put on mine. I'd like something USMC themed. Anyone get a suggestion?

Will-

Reactions: UPNATM 18

· Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
145 Posts
I like the way a lot of these replacment decals look, but I can't find one I'd put on mine. I'd like something USMC themed. Anyone get a suggestion?

Will-
I would contact Luxe Auto Concepts. Tell them you want, and im sure they could make you one.
Btw, I think that an EGA would look killer there.

· Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Will-
Luxe is a good choice and I am guessing they could hook you up.

But you could also probably check with a local shop that does wraps and they could help as well if luxe doesn't have what you are looking for.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 67 Posts