Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Diode Dynamics team,

Would it be within your capability to produce a module that changes the way the Challenger's tail lights behave?

Below is an example of what I am looking for: (Green for illustration purposes only, not actual color)

Currently, it is the opposite of this, with the inside being the main light and the outside being used only when the headlights are on.

·
Registered
14,281 Posts
I saw that on the road, guy passed me and had the same setup. Don't know how he did it but worked exactly as you say and looked good with the brakes on, the single tail lights at night seemed a little small though.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that on the road, guy passed me and had the same setup. Don't know how he did it but worked exactly as you say and looked good with the brakes on, the single tail lights at night seemed a little small though.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
If they're good enough for brake use during daylight, they're good enough for night time, I think.

·
Supporting Vendors
1,278 Posts
That's a good idea! We will have to take a look at that next time we have a Challenger in our facility here.

We don't have any additional information to provide, but thank you for the suggestion!

Thanks!!
Nick C.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a good idea! We will have to take a look at that next time we have a Challenger in our facility here.

We don't have any additional information to provide, but thank you for the suggestion!

Thanks!!
Nick C.
Wish I was near you guys. :program:

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I definitely would like to use the outside lights as a directional. On my Optima I had before my Challenger, I had the led taillights which had an amber turn signal. I bought a module which converted the taillights into turn signals as well as brake lights. Some people then used that spare turn signal bulb as an extra reverse light which could probably be done here as well.

I love the way the outside taillights look and if there was something to turn them into turn signals as well, I'd be all for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts