Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
// 2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone!

I fell in love with these taillight covers but can’t seem to find them anywhere! Any help from the brotherhood of muscle?

·
Registered
Granite 2015 SXT+ Blacktop
47 Posts
Those have to be custom, I don't think they meet tail light standards. All the bezels I find only slightly cover the tail lights.

·
Premium Member
2019 AWD SXT +
717 Posts
Believe what Nick said is the case. I've talked to a guy who did that in sublime green and got the Amazon ones and just painted them. I've only seen carbon fiber look and perhaps red in terms of off the shelf but no other colors.

The rest is probably tint like what Luxe carries.

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,705 Posts
Have to paint the surround

A Guy

·
Registered
307 Posts
He is a member of the other forum of you want to ask him.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,417 Posts
better check with both state & federal DOT laws before doing something like that..in most every state; alteration, smoking, tinting, painting, etc of tail/brake lights is a major no-go.
Your insurance co. will also have a cow, if they ever learn of it.

·
Registered
// 2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
better check with both state & federal DOT laws before doing something like that..in most every state; alteration, smoking, tinting, painting, etc of tail/brake lights is a major no-go.
Your insurance co. will also have a cow, if they ever learn of it.
My entire car, headlights, reflectors, and taillights are tinted. However, I was told as long as they are still the standard colors when the vehicle is running I am within PA State law.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger / Octane Red
18 Posts
Howdy everyone!

I fell in love with these taillight covers but can’t seem to find them anywhere! Any help from the brotherhood of muscle?

View attachment 1004653
Hey this should help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts