Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Race car build in progress, so here are some new and lightly used take off parts fs.
Serious buyers only, if you please.

I came over from the LX for those who don't know me and want to check out my feedback, thx. for looking.

NIB Razors Edge Final Production Bump Steer Correction Kit: List Price is $189.95 $175.00 SOLD

Razors Edge Front Adjustable End Links: List Price is $209.95 $125.00 SOLD

Razors Edge Rear Adj. End Links: List Price $189.95 $100.00 SOLD

Razors Edge rear 2 pt. shock tower bar List Price $209.95 $125.00 SOLD

Stack Performance Chubby Sway Bars fr/rear: List Price $409.00 $300.00 SOLD!

Front Bilstein Struts (these have only 12,000 miles) List Price for pair $236.76 $95.00 SOLD

Vortech 32T Pulley: $75.00

Mr. Norm's embroidered head rests dark slate with red stitching and red embroidered "Mr Norm" on headrests. $125.00

NIB BT Satin coil pack cover ONE SIDE ONLY (good for those with a Vortech intercooler) $100.00 SOLD

2009 SRT 8 Challenger half shafts for the Getrag LSD w/o tone rings and hubs: $300.00 SOLD

2009 SRT8 Challenger Drive Shaft for the Getrag LSD w/adapter plate: $350.00

2008 dark slate w/ gray stitching leather shift knob excellent cond. lock ring style and not the screw on threaded type: $20.00

2008 OEM Dipstick Top Yellow: $5.00

2008 OEM W/W Cap Yellow: $5.00

All parts first come first served.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Any pics of the BT coil pack cover? Does it fit the 6.1 with the stock half covers still on? Is there anything engraved on it? Satin or satin anodized?
Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Are you sure this will fit on the stock 6.1 valve cover while still being able to keep the half cover just above it on? Looks like there isn't enough room for both...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm hoping you will keep us up to date on the progress of the race car build with pictures and narrative!!
Well it's been going on for 2 years now. Little by little. I'm all done underneath after this go around. Sh HTCr trans, 1,000 hp DSS CM drive shaft, 1400 hp DSS CM half shafts, Cams DS Loop, upgraded clutch packs in the 3.73 Getrag from Fargo-59, Pedders track ll minus coil overs and springs, Lakewood shocks, REM matrix sub frame brace. RPM rollbar going in next week.

Are you sure this will fit on the stock 6.1 valve cover while still being able to keep the half cover just above it on? Looks like there isn't enough room for both...
Yes, it's on mine and it fits.

·
Registered
169 Posts
PM me about axles and drive shaft, very Interested - also do you have the diff for sale?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Boy that was super fast shipping and packaged very well! Thanks! If you ever decide to sell the other side let me know and I'll pick that one up from you too. I'm using it for my Kenne Bell which has the same side as the Vortech mostly covered up, but I think I could still squeeze another side in there for a partial view!
Justin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boy that was super fast shipping and packaged very well! Thanks! If you ever decide to sell the other side let me know and I'll pick that one up from you too. I'm using it for my Kenne Bell which has the same side as the Vortech mostly covered up, but I think I could still squeeze another side in there for a partial view!
Justin
I'm glad your happy with it. I'll think about selling you the other side. It's on my motor and so it is used, but still looks good. It would be perfect for the other side of the KB, since it will not show as much. If I decide to sell it, I'll take some high res pics to show you what it looks like first. I really don't need all the bling now that it's a full on race car.

I used to do this with it:

Now I just race it full time in competition.

Thought you might want to see what car your piece came from.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Those are some awesome pics, I really miss my GoManGo! Daytona, loved that car! Let me know on the other coil pack cover cause taking that thing out will drop weight and improve your quarter mile times all thanks to me! You inadvertently sent me your two stock 10mm bolts that are replaced with the SS ones along with the mounting hardware, email me your address and I'll send them back to you in a bubble pack.
Thanks,
Justin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts