Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im taking my 2010 R/T Classic to the track next Wednesday for some tune testing. Im gonna test the stock tune, stock tune with no torque management, 91 diablo tune and 93 diablo tune to see which one runs the best. I will be running all the tunes at the same coolant temp and cooldown time for accurate results. Also along with the times will be the current DA with it. Ill post em up once done. By the way, the mods on the car are only SRT airbox with drop in K&N filter and 180 t-stat.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Will be interested to see your results. I lost power with the 93 tune.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Will be interested to see your results. I lost power with the 93 tune.
Ditto...I dropped over a quarter second and gained 3 mph switching back to the 91 tune at ambient air temps above 75 degrees. Quite a bit of knock retard in the 93 tune. The 93 tune did work quite well when it was cold though.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
i saw a lot of ST KNK retard when I ran with the 93 CAI tune. But I never tried the 91 tune or the 91 CAI tune or the plain ol 93 tune..... should have done that but i didnt

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I figure my times will be crap on the 93 tune bacause I do se alot of st knock when its a little hot out. The biggest reason Im going is to see the differance in the stock and 91 tune. Also the stock tune with reduced torque management seems to pull pretty good.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wed. was a rainout so im gonna try again this Wednesday. What sux is that its gonna be HOT!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts