Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sorry SRT owners, but Track mode is no longer exclusive to SRT's.

I can officially confirm that my SP is able to run track mode. I can also run track steering. I can't enable Track traction, I would imagine due to not having adaptive suspension.

I also now have the SRT display and SRT performance pages.

I also was able to activate Eco mode, valet mode and read current codes.

I was also able to get line lock to activate the ABS, but I didn't actually try it.

I can confirm that Track mode shifts a good bit harder than Sport mode.

What a deal for $249.00.
Question for you... I got my Tazer and have not had time to plug it into my Scat yet.. I have it plugged into my computer with the Z Utility program installed but the program cannot recognize the Tazer unit and it loads default settings for me to tinker with.. So I am guessing that I am unable to adjust any of the shift firmness settings.. I am also unable to check the firmware version to make sure it is updated..

Have you had any issues when adjusting the settings on your PC? Does your PC read your Tazer just fine? It will not auto-find mine at all

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
2.1.6 - I had to update when I got it. I didn't have light show or shift light until I did.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cool beans. Definately keep updating this thread with feedback from all that are using it. I will be getting one soon. Trying to space out my mods. I tend to get in a habit of spending way too much money on cars so I am trying to spread the mods out. :smiley:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Question for you... I got my Tazer and have not had time to plug it into my Scat yet.. I have it plugged into my computer with the Z Utility program installed but the program cannot recognize the Tazer unit and it loads default settings for me to tinker with.. So I am guessing that I am unable to adjust any of the shift firmness settings.. I am also unable to check the firmware version to make sure it is updated..

Have you had any issues when adjusting the settings on your PC? Does your PC read your Tazer just fine? It will not auto-find mine at all

When I open the Z Automotive Utility and attempt to hit configure, it will initially give me a Port error. I have to disconnect the device and reconnect it to the cable with the utility open.

After that, I can read my firmware and perform updates.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Got mine in and installed it today.
Everything works awesome, however there is no InMoNav, however there is a DrvMode? Have no idea what it does?
Thanks Kenn for sharing this!
I haven't double checked this, but I think the InMoNav feature is in 2.1.5 but not in 2.1.6. When I received my Tazer it was on 2.1.5 and saw the InMoNav, then I updated to 2.1.6 and it was gone. I think you need to have the Tazer plugged in for this to work as well, but not sure.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
I haven't double checked this, but I think the InMoNav feature is in 2.1.5 but not in 2.1.6. When I received my Tazer it was on 2.1.5 and saw the InMoNav, then I updated to 2.1.6 and it was gone. I think you need to have the Tazer plugged in for this to work as well, but not sure.

O.k., mine was 2.1.6 071715 Version.
I downgraded to 2.1.6 061715 and got the NavUnlk/InMoNav.

·
Registered
177 Posts
When I open the Z Automotive Utility and attempt to hit configure, it will initially give me a Port error. I have to disconnect the device and reconnect it to the cable with the utility open.

After that, I can read my firmware and perform updates.
I see the "drive shift strength settings" are set to 40 under accelerating and 10 under decelerating AND the "autoshift stick strength settings" are set to 75 under accelerating and 20 under decelerating..

I was wondering what settings you found to be most beneficial.. Might save me some time fine tuning if you found a magic number

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
I see the "drive shift strength settings" are set to 40 under accelerating and 10 under decelerating AND the "autoshift stick strength settings" are set to 75 under accelerating and 20 under decelerating..

I was wondering what settings you found to be most beneficial.. Might save me some time fine tuning if you found a magic number

That's for the Tranzformer for the Nag5, it does not work on 2015 cars.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That's for the Tranzformer for the Nag5, it does not work on 2015 cars.

Thanks for the info.. saved me a ton of time and headache wondering why I do not see a difference

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just upgraded the software to 2.1.6 - 071715

I am looking for 2.1.6 - 061715 but do not see that version..

I only see 2.1.5 - 061715

is the 2.1.5 version that you are referring to?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Does it stay unlocked with the Tazer removed? I may do this.

·
Premium Member
2015 SRT 392
665 Posts
Since most features work without having the device attached, can't someone just 'rent' it around (for like $25) to 10 others ? Would be like getting it for free.

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
This thing is cheap enough why wouldn't you support the developer?
A better question would be, "why isn't the "developer" a supporting vendor?" This is a vendor supported community and our site sponsors pay a fee for the exclusive right to advertise here so that all members may enjoy this site for free.

Although we DO allow the sharing of general information based on personal experience there is a fine line to where we must use our judgement whether that line is crossed to that of advertising on behalf of a NSV. As you will notice several have purchased this product due to the three current threads discussing this product.

Bernie

121 - 137 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.