Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my work just had our annual company picnic complete with a car show. I did not want to enter because in my opinion, car shows are for unique/classic cars which I don't think a 2015 RT qualifies. Besides the only real mods I performed were a maggie along with the tazer. This was the first time I used the light show (I honestly thought it was kind of cheesy) and let me tell you, it drew everyone in. Just about everyone asked "how did you get your light to do that". I definitely now have a new respect for the Tazer light show. :grin2:

Of course the next thing everyone wanted to see was a burn out which the line lock (really didn't need it with the maggie) helped put on a hell of a smoke show. God I love the Challenger...which I had one back in highschool. >:)

Have a great labor day weekend everyone!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had a 68 charger in high school. Every moment of it was awesome. However, in retrospect, it was pure dumb luck that I didn't kill myself, my friends and any random stranger who happened to be around when I finally ran out of skill. A teenager needs some serious class time before getting one of these cars imo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts