Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had my Tazer for quite some time and I enjoyed the features such as navigation entry while driving, valet mode, eco mode, track mode, and custom mode that opened up with the srt pages.

I have been a victim of the software update that removed my sport mode function. Although my Tazer was still working fine, I complained at the dealer that pressing sport mode was disabled. So they flashed my computer and after this i am sad to say that my tazer's features such as sport mode, track mode or custom mode now doesn't work, and has not worked for quite some time. If you look at the picture below you will see the yellow symbol next to transmission and traction, and it states, "level currently unable to change". I get this yellow box for all options that the tazer used to change such as track, and custom mode, valet mode has so many yello symbols and eco mode shows the green on the screen for 2 seconds then goes back to normal driving.

Has anyone experienced this or know of a way to get this corrected. I have the latest update and i also tried to reset my radio three times with no change. If i cant get this fixed i may have to sell my tazer because at this time, My tazer's only function is light show and allowing me to use navigation while my car is in motion :bang:

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Might not be a tazer issue. I get this same bug every once in a while on my ****ed up sport mode '16 M6 and I don't have tazer installed.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might not be a tazer issue. I get this same bug every once in a while on my ****ed up sport mode '16 M6 and I don't have tazer installed.
Yours is a glitch or temporary. My features are permanently placed and does not allow me to use any of the features within the srt pages that opens up on my scat pack. I would like to know if someone with an actual 2015 srt that has the srt pages available as a factory setting having this same issue. Or does someone with a tazer that opened the srt pages have full functionality with the track, valet, eco, and custom mode?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yours is a glitch or temporary. My features are permanently placed and does not allow me to use any of the features within the srt pages that opens up on my scat pack. I would like to know if someone with an actual 2015 srt that has the srt pages available as a factory setting having this same issue. Or does someone with a tazer that opened the srt pages have full functionality with the track, valet, eco, and custom mode?
I have a 2015 scat pack and all my options work as they are supposed to. Did you have the SRT pages enabled when you went to the dealership?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
Based on the discussion so far I don't have any answers but, a couple of questions.

Is Tazer configured correctly? Set SRT Mode = Yes, Set Drive Modes = Yes, Set Transmission Drive Mode = Yes.

Was Tazer uninstalled and all settings changed to default before flashing computer?

Have you contacted Zautomotive tech support?

Good luck and please keep everyone informed of your situation.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,507 Posts
Based on the discussion so far I don't have any answers but, a couple of questions.

Is Tazer configured correctly? Set SRT Mode = Yes, Set Drive Modes = Yes, Set Transmission Drive Mode = Yes.

Was Tazer uninstalled and all settings changed to default before flashing computer?

I think on the new FW to enable drive mode you have to select...none, scat, srt. It is no longer enable/disable.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

My tazer was set up correctly.
Although i do believe it was still connected when dealer flashed the computer.
I did contact zautomotive and all he said was to reset the computer. Just wanted to know if anyone has this same issue or if their srt pages are still working fine and if i am the only one affected where my track mode, valet mode and custom mode doesn't work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts