Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mine does both but haven't tired it with out the SRT enabled, but can't till Friday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,646 Posts
Windows down works on my car without Tazer, lol ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts
Left arrow on left...then push Cruise control +Still holding Left Arrow...Press brake twice hard...let go of Cruise + Button...Burnout...release Left arrow...
Isn't that the cheat to Nintendo's Super Mario?:grin2:

Besides I already have line-lock setup on my steering wheel aux button.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Isn't that the cheat to Nintendo's Super Mario?:grin2:

So you can set it to one button? And just hold it then release when done burning out?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts
Isn't that the cheat to Nintendo's Super Mario?/forums/images/ChallengerTalk_2014/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

So you can set it to one button? And just hold it then release when done burning out?

Yup. Since I have a manual I installed 3 aux buttons on the right hand side of the steering wheel and programmed each button for cooldown, esp off and linelock.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts
Yup. Since I have a manual I installed 3 aux buttons on the right hand side of the steering wheel and programmed each button for cooldown, esp off and linelock.
https://zautomotive.com/product/aux-buttons/

From them?

I bought the aux buttons from an online mopar parts dealer. Forgot the part number but if you do a search you can find it with ease. I think it's from a viper? I used the video from work play drive and the hardest part is finding the stupid spring retain behind the wheel. Otherwise it is an easy mod.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
561 Posts
Yes. I have the feature mapped to the right side aux button. Press the button, pump brake pedal 2X, burnout, release the button. On my 2016 there are a couple of things to be aware of. Sometimes Line lock holds for a few seconds then backs off even if the button is not released. If car was in Track Mode when doing burn out, it will revert to Sport Mode when Line Lock is released or Custom Mode for 2016+ Scat Pack set to SRT. (Last week it actually changed to default mode after burn out) It also turns ESP on.

This makes for a lot of button pushing between the burnout box and starting line and turning ESP off takes several seconds. To eliminate all the button pushing, My Tuner turned ESP permanently off in my Race Tune and I have the Tazer set to switch to Custom Mode when exiting Line Lock. Custom mode settings have been set to Track.

In any case there have been enough discussion on this forum to convince me that TAZER + Line Lock + ESP do not working exactly the same on all cars so I suggest you experiment so you know exactly what yours will do before you depend on it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought the aux buttons from an online mopar parts dealer. Forgot the part number but if you do a search you can find it with ease. I think it's from a viper? I used the video from work play drive and the hardest part is finding the stupid spring retain behind the wheel. Otherwise it is an easy mod.

We can thank the Charger police cars for the aux buttons :smile:

·
Registered
123 Posts
The PN is 68321894AA

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts
Well, WPD demonstrated it on his 2015 SP shaker, although he used the factory OBD2 port and not the bypass which is where I have mine. :dunno:

Well I just tried the original OBD port and still nothing. When I press unlock 6x the dash quickly displays the "challenger" logo (I have an RT+) but switches back to the "depress clutch to start screen". I thought it might be a manual trans thing but WPD also has a manual trans. What gives?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts
Ah ha! Found my problem which only came to light (literally) when I thought about what I said previously where the display changed on the dash. Long story short...it was my engine power delay setting on the uconnect. I set it to 0secs a while back but as soon as I switched it to the default 45secs the auto windows with the fob worked.

So if this feature does not work for you, check your engine power delay setting.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
617 Posts
Just used the G2Burnbox from Z Automotive which I just bought...
Why...Why...Why...Did I wait this long...
So simple to use...

Slicker than goose shit on a linoleum floor...

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
I need to email Zautotech about mine, I hoped that this most recent update would fix my issue. I can access Sport mode through the screen, however if I just hit the Sport button on the console my traction control, stability control, abs, volts and oil pressure lights all come on, then the cluster shuts down then reboots. Happens every time. Anyone else run into this?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts