Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team ST Track day

It's official, Saturday February 1st 2014 is our next Team ST 1/4 mile shoot out Track Day at Famoso Raceway!! It has officially gotten BIGGER!

Details: cost will be $135 per racer, $10 per spectator. To pay, send the money/car type/name to PayPal account [email protected]

All 100 racers loved the last one and got sooo many runs in! It will be a blast!!!! Sign up now!!

Last events video link: Team ST Winter Shootout 2013: Muscle vs Euro - YouTube

Visit www.facebook.com/teamspankintime for questions.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't wait till the event!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpppp

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No body wants to run their challenger?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's worth it!
At the Friday Night Drags it's $20.00 to race our cars. I know your ST club has rented the track and you're looking to get some if not all of the fees returned, makes sense. :rocker:
But I'm doing the math $135-$20=$115. :blowingup: :guiness:

Suggestion...if you're not getting many sign ups, then lower the price by half...better half than none. :IThankYou:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At the Friday Night Drags it's $20.00 to race our cars. I know your ST club has rented the track and you're looking to get some if not all of the fees returned, makes sense. :rocker:
But I'm doing the math $135-$20=$115. :blowingup: :guiness:

Suggestion...if you're not getting many sign ups, then lower the price by half...better half than none. :IThankYou:
Your math is wrong man. It cost 10,000 to rent the track for one day. Last time we did it only 87 showed and money was lost. Price was raised to ensure all money is recuperated if only 75 show. We charged $100 a racer the 1st time. We have a good amount signed up right now. FAMOSO charges 20 for Friday night drags because THEY are the ones putting on the show and not trying to make money of a private renter.

Reactions: Dr. Gonzo

·
Registered
160 Posts
Your math is wrong man. It cost 10,000 to rent the track for one day. Last time we did it only 87 showed and money was lost. Price was raised to ensure all money is recuperated if only 75 show. We charged $100 a racer the 1st time. We have a good amount signed up right now. FAMOSO charges 20 for Friday night drags because THEY are the ones putting on the show and not trying to make money of a private renter.
My math was showing your price of $135 to race, compared to Famoso's charges of $20. That's all.

If you charged $100 last time and only 87 showed up then your losses were $1300. I get that. :mecry:
If you have a good amount already at $135 per racer and it costs $10000 to rent, then you got it covered. :SM127:

All I'm saying with what you're telling me now, you can lower your price to attract more sign ups, if you want to that is. :dunno:

If you have 75 sign up's at $135 a pop then you've got your rental fees. So anything over 75 racers, just say another 10 more sign up's will cover your losses from last time. 10 X 135= $1350...Cool huh! :blueblob:

You still have 20 days to attract more racers, so it's all gravy now, no matter what you charge. :eek:hyeah:

Just trying to help from your plea of no sign ups, I'm not giving you a bad time. :woot:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My math was showing your price of $135 to race, compared to Famoso's charges of $20. That's all.

If you charged $100 last time and only 87 showed up then your losses were $1300. I get that. :mecry:
If you have a good amount already at $135 per racer and it costs $10000 to rent, then you got it covered. :SM127:

All I'm saying with what you're telling me now, you can lower your price to attract more sign ups, if you want to that is. :dunno:

If you have 75 sign up's at $135 a pop then you've got your rental fees. So anything over 75 racers, just say another 10 more sign up's will cover your losses from last time. 10 X 135= $1350...Cool huh! :blueblob:

You still have 20 days to attract more racers, so it's all gravy now, no matter what you charge. :eek:hyeah:

Just trying to help from your plea of no sign ups, I'm not giving you a bad time. :woot:
alot more goes into open test and tune days and track rental days than friday night drags. When famoso has an open test and tune weekend on saturday and sunday, they charge $100 a person. If we owned the track, we would charge a 100 a person. We dont. We are renting the track therefor we have to charge a little more than what they charge to enter. Thats just how it is. The people who can pay, will pay. I'm not running the event and its not my money so i have no say so in the price. If you want to invest in the rental then you can change the price you know?

·
Registered
160 Posts
alot more goes into open test and tune days and track rental days than friday night drags. When famoso has an open test and tune weekend on saturday and sunday, they charge $100 a person. If we owned the track, we would charge a 100 a person. We dont. We are renting the track therefor we have to charge a little more than what they charge to enter. Thats just how it is. The people who can pay, will pay. I'm not running the event and its not my money so i have no say so in the price. If you want to invest in the rental then you can change the price you know?
I will come as a spectator. Can I buy 2 tickets at the gate for me and wifey? :thanks:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Race coming soon! Sign up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts