Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
edited by ekool
Since I've stuck this post I wanted to update it with a more direct link that BigDaddyWiz posted here:

Click Here to let Dodge know you want the Challenger to be produced

In addition, once you submit the feedback please post in this thread to let everyone know. Thanks in advance for helping get the vehicle into production status!
Hi All:
I'm a newbie to the list but a long time muscle car fan. I'm a Ford fan (yeah, I know). I used to own a 1970 Mustang Mach 1 and I currently own a 1972 Detomaso Pantera. However, my jaws "dropped" at the NAIA at the Cobo Center in Detroit, yesterday when I saw that Challenger Orange beauty spinning around while some hot babe of a talking head was yapping on the mic.

Well, she said that if we would like to see this car in production we should tell Dodge (ahem....Daimler Chrysler). To do this (which I did), is visit the Dodge site at www.dodge.com and click on the "contact us" icon at the bottom of the page. Once you do this, go to the "I need CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE" icon and click on that and give your info and suggestions. That's it.

And no, I'm not Dodge representative or anything like that. I just like a chance to get this car in a year or so when I graduate from school (won't that be a great grad prez????). Yeah!

Thanks. Cal, a Dodge convert. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I also let Dodge know, so thanks! Sure hope that it does some good! :)

P.S. I'm new to challengertalk.com, new to Dodge, new to Mopar, etc., so go easy on me. This an excellent site! I saw the Challenger on-line (pre-Detroit show), was instantly smitten, and can't stop thinking of it. So much so that I went and test-drove a 5.7 Charger yesterday, just to see what it's all about. Really enjoyed it...very nice car. I'm a manual tranny guy though, so I was doing my best with the Autostick (just not the same without the ol' clutch pedal). I know that I shouldn't worry, but I'll be heartbroken if the Challenger comes in Autostick only...surely DC wouldn't do that?

Coogs

·
Registered
19 Posts
I Am Not That Good With Computers,someone Should Send This Link With A Pic To Others That May Not Know About The New Challenger. Get The Word Out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked with the rep at the other end of the line. According to him (and you may or may not take it with a grain of salt), he said that the web comments team downloads the email received from the Dodge site and the company/corporation takes these suggestions very seriously.

So, if you care to, add your dos centavos and get this bad boy on the showroom floor for real!!!!!

catman351 "drooling at the mouth" for a Challenger!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Done. Here is what I wrote:

Currently own 98 Grand Prix GTP.
Have been looking for a performance car that is more of a "in your face" power than say a car like a G35 or similiar. I thought a SRT8 Charger was going to be it even though I had some reserve. That was until I saw the Challenger. Now I know I have no reserve about buying this car in a SRT version. Please do not change the exterior from the concept though. Doing so will greatly impact the appeal the car has.

-Doug

·
Registered
492 Posts
Well, I've just praised DCX once again with regard to the Dodge 'Challenger' concept...expressing my interest in seeing this car being left 'true to concept' (as a long/wide/two-door coupe) and also 'making it to production'. I figured that maybe a reminder once every month or so surely couldn't hurt. ;)

Update (01/19/06) - Here's the response I received this morning:

Thank you for your email regarding the Dodge Challenger.

We are pleased to read that you have already been a member of the Dodge
family and that you are interested in the Challenger. Unfortunately,
because this vehicle is still in the concept stage, there is no pricing
or production data available. Please check back with us periodically for
up-to-date information.

We have documented your interest in the Challenger and we encourage you
to stay in contact with us through the Dodge website
(http://www.dodge.com).

Dodge grab life by the horns!

You can view online information on current concept vehicles and the
possible future availability of them by visiting the brand sites:

For Dodge, go to www.dodge.com and select "Dodge Life", "Past & Future",
then "Concept Cars".

If you have further questions, please feel free to use the reply link
below. You may also call us on our toll-free number at 1-800-964-0600.

Thank you for your continued interest in Dodge vehicles.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts