Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm up in Paducah. Like an hourish drive. Are you in the Army?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im also in Clarksville and haven't found anything in the area myself:slant:

·
Banned
553 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Interesting, a "Tennessee Challenger Club", count me in. I live in southeastern middle Tn. I guess I always thought there was already a club, but just never ran across it. Lot's of cruise-in's coming up in April in the Middle Tn. area, have three (3) somewhat locally on April 27th that I plan on attending (if I can escape work that day). Monteagle, Woodbury and McMinnville.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just checking back in and found prohibited content. I didnt think i posted anything that was prohibited and dont really remember what i did say. It may have told where I live sorry if I offended anyone:2232censored:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in south nashville. down for whatever...

·
Registered
94 Posts
black_sheep and interested Challenger owners in the Tennessee area.

I would advise the following:

Take pride in your city and area of reach by grouping together with other Challenger owners. Small meets, shows and cruise in's. Be active online with each other.
When small subgroups like this are formed, it will be far easier to gain interest from other subgroups to drive city to city to gather and meet. Once you feel you have a location and good participation announce it to the members in other subgroups. They will be more willing to cruse to your location if it's known they are going to meet up with multiple members. The event planned matters as well so bring your group together and plan a worthwhile charity event or cruse traveling members will appreciate, remember you are the host at this point.
So go find some running buddies, get acquainted, look for growth, stay connected with main group and let everyone in on what you’re doing! It will take more than one summer and some areas will build faster than others. If you are the one Challenger driver in 50 square miles, you can still do this by means of the internet...Stay connected my friends!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm in south nashville. down for whatever...
South Nashville here as well. . .

I was actually just getting on to see if there was a group in the Mid-TN area. It would be killer to get as many of us together as possible and do. . . something. I don't know what.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
How about we all get together at the McMinnville Crusin' the Strip April 27th at 5:00pm. McVegas has a long history of having one of the best cruise strips in Tn. The city leaders have just started to take advantage of this get-together of classic cars, came thru there last time they had this at about 10 pm and it was just winding down with a ton of classic and muscle cars still having a good time. Would be great to flood the strip with Challengers, we could get together, introduce and go from there. If anyone has a better plan, count me in. Will be my first weekend off in a while, planning on four different stops that day with McMinnville being the last, I'm just about 18 miles east of there.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm from the Johnson City area but I'll be at the Grand Rod Run this coming Thur. thru Sun. in Pigeon Forge Tn. just past red light #3 on the left.

·
Registered
679 Posts
How are y'all talking about clubs anf not getting deleted. Everytime a new member comes on here from Memphis and I invite them to come to our local Challenger group I get repremanded?? Just wondering?

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm in Mountain City, 2 hours from Knoxville, but would be a nice ride.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts