Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
You also have Somerset, Ky. car show every 4th Saturday of the month, April-Oct. It is quite a show! Not there far from Knoxville area. I think May Mopars are always highlighted. You can check it on line just run up Somerset, Ky. cruise in.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I'll be moving to Knoxville at the beginning of April and am interested in finding some car shows and cruise ins to attend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to the area! We should get a local group together sometime and do a cruise. Just went this last weekend with a bunch of Camaros and did the Dragon and the Skyway.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
I'm also in Nashville. Inglewood area. Just picked up my 2011 SRT8 392 on 4/20. Wouldn't mind grabbing a beer or two some time.

I found the thread below for seemingly all Nashville Mopar owners (no Challengers have signed up) about a get together in Hendersonville in June?

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f60/gtg-june-22-hendersonville-tn-tilted-kilt-95728/

Hey, I'm right up the road from you near where briley intersects Gallatin pike. For interested I'm always looking for new people to grab a beer with. I have a few friends in the area I go and do racing stuff with in bowling green. You're welcome to join. Next event is April 8-9th at beech bend. Challenger fest. Look it up. Awesome event.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to the area! We should get a local group together sometime and do a cruise. Just went this last weekend with a bunch of Camaros and did the Dragon and the Skyway.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
Would like that, if you can make it happen

41 - 52 of 52 Posts