Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Balmy foggy morning out, what to do? Hey, let's go take some photos with the new camera.....

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Did you do a burnout and leave those marks, mister? Shame shame. :nono: :lol:

Nice pictures! Fog adds to the scenery for sure.

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
Nice ride! Great Pics!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Nice pictures, the fog looks cool.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Did you do a burnout and leave those marks, mister? Shame shame. :nono: :lol:

Nice pictures! Fog adds to the scenery for sure.
I'm not saying I did and not saying I didn't......:icon_lol:

There may even be another one next to it......maybe...

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool pictures. But you can't tell us you're using the new camera and then not give us the details on the camera.
Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. I bought a Canon Rebel 3Ti. Still playing with filters and learning the settings. So far I like it.....needed a camera that captured the PCP correctly....:SM120:

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Thats the same camera I have! I love it, Although I haven't really taken the time to mess with the settings fully I did take a Photography Course at the end of High School last year..Used my car for MANY projects..You'll get a lot of good Shots out of it, I have no complaints besides the fact for some reason I keep corrupting my SD cards.. (Ive replaced 2 entirely and had one replaced under warranty in a year..dunno if its the camera or just my luck..lol)

Love the pictures though! Ill have to share some of those with some friends as they look good!

Shifty

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Nice shots Mark, good luck with the new camera.

PS - MOPARs at Oldtown this April.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Those pics are great and the fog makes your SRT's purple really show! I thought about doing the same thing but had to get to work instead. One day I'll see your car in person as we live pretty close.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice shots Mark, good luck with the new camera.

PS - MOPARs at Oldtown this April.
Planning to go at this point. Several of us from the MOPARS of Brevard are driving over like last year.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those pics are great and the fog makes your SRT's purple really show! I thought about doing the same thing but had to get to work instead. One day I'll see your car in person as we live pretty close.
Yes, lots of shows coming up in the next 2-3 months. Hope we can meet up at one or more.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts