Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hennessey Performance is actively looking for members in the Houston, TX area to work with on engine performance upgrades at our facility. These upgrades include intakes, headers, superchargers and exhaust systems. At this time we have 3 slots available and would like to get moving as our products are arriving very shortly. Vehicle will be used for test fitting, road testing, dyno testing and the package will be offered to the vehicle owner at a deep discount. All Hennessey Vehicles are also Serial Numbered and Badged and recognized by the NADA Guides for Collector Cars.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please email me directly all your details at [email protected]. Vehicle will need to be left at our facility for the build time so please consider that before emailing any information.

Speak to you soon,
James

·
Registered
166 Posts
No takers on this?? If only you guys had a car ya'll could loan me while you had my IE...or I would do it!!

Right now, my IE is my only wheels...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No takers on this?? If only you guys had a car ya'll could loan me while you had my IE...or I would do it!!

Right now, my IE is my only wheels...

We have two vehicles lined up at this time... One is enroute and the other may be shipped out soon as we are going to be discussing the final details with the owner this evening. We still have one slot available though!

·
Registered
166 Posts
So, do ya'll have a loaner vehicle to lend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts