Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm a first time member to the Dodge family. This is only car #2 in my life (first is my 2004 Honda Civic) I feel in love with the Challengers and knew this car would be a part of my life--now, sooner than later...because I just placed an order with my dealership for a 2011 R/T Classic Challenger in Blackberry Pearl with white side stripes!!!!

I took a couple test drives and my heart beats faster even just sitting in the driver's seat. I can't wait to take out on the open Texas highways! Now the wait begins...I think I've already started to annoy my sales guy because he's already reminded me of the time it's going to take to get my baby on the lot. haha! Whoops! Do you think he can tell I'm excited??

6 to 8+ weeks...let the countdown begin :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Texas is a BIG state. Welcome from North Central Texas.......Fort Worth!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats from Toronto Ontario Canada,nothing against your former Honda but its a huge gap between a Civic and a Challenger
So its not hard to understand your excitement:thumbsup:
For over a month now the Chrysler Brampton plant have working 6 days a week to meet demand,be thankfull most of the subcontracted companys[over 270]that supply Brampton are in Ontario :bigthumb:Magna be the largest
Lets see some pics when you get your new baby like to see this colour..cheers Robin :bigthumb:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Howdy from Dallas area and Congrats!!! That will be an awesome looking ride! Let us see pics when you get it. I'd be bugging that salesman too, but hopefully he won't go crazy ha!

·
Banned
583 Posts
You and Val have a lot in common, She ordered a black with white striped classic last year, She drives the wheels off that Challenger and I think She is racing it at CF2. Got to dig Chicks with Challengers (I think there is a club but it's double top secret). BTW welcome to Challengertalk.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:thumbsup:
Thanks everyone!! I'll post pics as soon as I can--the forums definitely helped with information about ordering and the timeframe I should expect my car. Thanks for all the info, peeps!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I am digging the Blackberry, saw it in person on a Charger and it is a cool color. Looking forward to your pix.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I also am new, 1 month. Great web site. I also live in Fort Worth. Srt Racing class tomorrow at TMS. If you find something to do with the cars in DFW let me know.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Glad you joined us. Hope to see you around SA.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the same boat you are in! I just ordered my 2011 Challenger RT Classic blackberry pearl with black stripes, and it's being delivered to my home state SC, but i'm all the way in Qatar! I have to wait until late April just to drive it, and i'm going crazy!!!! I bug my sales rep everyday too!!!! from one newbie to another welcome from Doha, Qatar!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Order status update!!

GOT THE BEST NEWS TODAY!!!! My dealer man emailed me a status update with my VIN and news that my car should be ready by the EOM!!

My BB Pearl R/T Classic is in D1 as of 3/31/11, and last updated status says "Reset Customer Comment" on 4/5/11, anyone know what that means???

I've been reading posts that it could take so much longer than the status update indicates, so I'm not gonna hold my breath that it'll get here this month--but it would be SWEET!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
You and Val have a lot in common, She ordered a black with white striped classic last year, She drives the wheels off that Challenger and I think She is racing it at CF2. Got to dig Chicks with Challengers (I think there is a club but it's double top secret).
I took a couple test drives and my heart beats faster even just sitting in the driver's seat. I can't wait to take out on the open Texas highways! Now the wait begins...I think I've already started to annoy my sales guy because he's already reminded me of the time it's going to take to get my baby on the lot. haha! Whoops! Do you think he can tell I'm excited??

6 to 8+ weeks...let the countdown begin :bigthumb:
Welcome to the forum YTAGD from New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada. Congratulations on your BB with white stripes. I love my black with white stripes. Dale's right I'm driving the wheels off mine. rather than "your car". If they think you're excited now, wait till you're half-way through or more of your wait. I was a drove my family, co-workers, sales guy, and I'm sure many on this forum nuts.:notallthere:

It's been a year and I haven't settled down much. I'm already not sleeping thinking about CF2 coming up in less than 3 weeks.

You are going to have sooooo much fun with this car......:)

P.S. Here's the link to the secret club. http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/chicks-challengers-41724/#post587485

The password is: *whisper* Boy's Stink.:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts