Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'd love to join some fellow texas boys like myself just need to know how to do so! Located in the Austin area
NP have your forum name and city just PM me a first name and email address, your timing is pretty good as I have just sent out the March monthlies (newsletter and shows list), welcome in advance there are quite a few UnClub in Austin! :D:grin2:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Welcome new folks glad to have you, hopefully the weather breaks soon before our minds! May do another ChallengerJam sometime AFTER April 19,2015 so if you have a Saturday in mind after this date that would be a good one, let us know and CYA Texas! :smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
New here, so first off hello to everyone!

Glad to see there are some active clubs outside of the big 3 cities. I've been trying to find any active clubs in the Corpus Christi area, but a San Angelo run would be interesting.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
^^ Hello and welcome to da forum! UnClub was started as a way to get the different forum members together but as the forum traffic/members have been declining somewhat we have added/altered to forums AND Facebook in the last few years since as many folks do NOT do Facebook as do. But it is growing by leaps and bounds and there is a newish group there if you are a member check out South Texas Challengers there, if not a member join the UnClub, and we will try to get you up to date since there IS a cruise to Corpus (not sure where it starts) on March 27, 2015. We do have a great state to own/drive this awesome car, enjoy da DRIVE! :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm caught up on the list, all this rain has me almost finished with the April shows list! Gotta get my car ready for Shreveport show next Saturday, we have folks coming from all over the US, not just Texas, if you can make this show it is always fun to hang with the Mopar Magics, CYT Sick'r/Psycho Babe:grin2:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Another First; Thanks Mopar Magics

UnClub has been around now for 6 years doing what we do promoting anything that gets Challengers together. As the years have passed several "Classic" clubs have become more inclusive of the modern Dodges, which we have always appreciated, and leading the way has been Mopar Magic Unlimited Auto Club out of Shreveport. This year the weather cooperated and there were 142 cars this year, 113 were judged their biggest year ever and no suprise to some of us, but the moderns were half the number, very cool! The folks that were a bit resistant a few years ago, are now all about the merging of old and new, scowls from past are grins now who would have figured?(me, LOL!) They are also familiar with the "UnClub", and one of our oldest UnMembers is in their Club. UnClub has awarded UnMembers through the years with a "Good on Ya" award, given to usually astonished folks who have done something to help get folks together, or see a need and fill it and always just because they CAN, since our rewards are smiling faces in pictures/memories, we wanted to award them something to remind them of the smiles they caused! Well Mopar Magics witnessed one such awarding a couple years ago and guess they thought a good idea because the "First" mentioned in the subject was the Mopar Magics Club awarded Texas Outlaw Challengers UnClub a "Good on Ya" for getting word out/promoting their nationals, and in true UnClub way total suprised and shocked that anyone had noticed, very cool! Between us though, this show has been one of the easiest we have ever promoted, they are a friendly and fun bunch, and of all the awards the cars have ever received, this "Good on Ya" is/will be the most cherished! UnClub-No rules just rides! :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Welcome to all the new folks! These rains have been filling the lakes, up here in D town we have accumulated 2.5" per week the last few weeks, not so good if it rains out your show or dragrace but does/did give me no excuse to not finish the May shows list, pretty big list for May, so will be sending it out today, man there are a LOT in May (June too but that's next month) CYA Texas! :D:werd:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry, don't see any for May

you going to post the list? Curious whats in the austin area.
Sorry show list is 2.5 pages but don't see any for Austin in May, other than the Cars and Coffee monthlys. Mark da Sick'r Bee.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Please count me in! I live in North Carolina but I claim home as Iowa Park, TX and I'm never giving up my Texas driver license.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Please include me on the notification list please. Matt, Victoria, [email protected]

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
16 Participants
ramirez15R/T
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing