Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're looking at putting together an impromptu dyno-thon in Austin around the third week in January. We have a ProCharged Forged 6.1 car that's wrapping up build and getting tuned before heading down to race in Mexico plus a few other customers have expressed interest in a dyno day. We can rent the dyno for however long we need, tuning by myself and a good bud of mine, Brian McMahan, formerly of Diablosport. We'd like to put together a dyno event surrounding all makes and models as well as see if any of the local tracks would have a test-n-tune on friday or saturday night if at all possible. Any initial interest?

Joshua, HHP

·
Vendor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! We'll start some planning. Anyone else that's interested, please post up!

·
Vendor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's the weekend of the 22nd/23rd? I forgot about the holidays being on the first weekend, lol.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Where in Austin are you going to play?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I'm interested! Question is finding a 1/4mi track in Austin. Temple is ok, San Antonio Raceway is better and has more room, but Austin... Where?

·
Vendor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, we've been trying and trying to nail down the dates where both Brian and I can be in the same place at the same time. It looks like it's going to be happening around the weekend of January 29th and 30th. We should be able to know for sure tomorrow hopefully from the dynoshop and then we can make an official announcement. How's this weekend work for all of you? We'll get the location info together shortly.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
316 Posts
So you guys will be tuning there? I wonder if It would be beneficial to tune in my stock R/T with just a intake and new mufflers?

·
Vendor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wrong, it's SOOOO going to happen. I got really tied up with a few things (like my father had surgery last week to have prostate cancer removed) and my visiting TX sort of hinged on how well that went since they expected him to be down for 4 weeks but he's healing much much quicker than inspected so my plan is to finalize everything tomorrow (Tuesday). We have the dyno schedule in Austin for Fri and Saturday.

We have slots for you guys wanting to get tuned. Just shout out and let me know when you're wanting to get on the dyno. We're only scheduling 3 cars on Friday and 5 cars on Saturday.

I'll check back in in the morning with the shop info we're tuning at.

Joshua, HHP

·
Vendor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh.... it's this coming Friday and Saturday. Sorry for the real short notice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts