Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I currently am in the market to put long tubes on my 2012 srt8 yellow jacket challenger. The local shop to me told me they sell Texas Speed long tubes. Has anyone put texas speed long tubes on their challengers? Seems like they are popular on other platforms but not so much on dodge. The only ones I see from TS is 2inch. Is that too big? I was planning on 1 3/4 or 1 7/8. Can't find much info on Texas speed headers for challengers.Thx in advance

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
31,973 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) While I can't speak to your specific question, I will say I'd not limit myself to just what your local shop sells. I believe 2" is too large and that there are better brand choices available you can order yourself (Kooks and Stainless Works being most often mentioned)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
9,040 Posts
I run Kooks headers on my 5.7L, they seem to work okay with their high flow cats. Love the sound. Don't ask me the size, I'll have to dig through what was done to my car to find the papers. I would guess at least 1.875" primaries since I am boosted.

Welcome to Challenger talk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts