Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T Classic
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got it installed and made a video about it! So far I'm loving it, and I'd say it's living up to my expectations. Probably going to get it retuned at some point, but it may be a while until that happens.

·
Registered
2015 RT M6
47 Posts
Sounds great. How much power are you putting down?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You gotta watch the video until the end! :LOL: It was 404 RWHP.

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
Thanks for the video!

Your Challenger sounds Awesome and looks/sounds like they did a good job on the tune because it seems to have good street manners while you're driving (no bucking, hesitation or just bad behavior)!

The final number is good but it doesn't really matter because the stall will lower dyno power but make it feel quicker along with the rear gear. If you put a 3.73 in her, you'll have a quick 5.7 (not that she isn't quick now, but I should've said quicker 5.7 :D).

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the video!

Your Challenger sounds Awesome and looks/sounds like they did a good job on the tune because it seems to have good street manners while you're driving (no bucking, hesitation or just bad behavior)!

The final number is good but it doesn't really matter because the stall will lower dyno power but make it feel quicker along with the rear gear. If you put a 3.73 in her, you'll have a quick 5.7 (not that she isn't quick now, but I should've said quicker 5.7 :D).
Thanks! I’ve actually put a lot of thought into it, I will probably end up putting a different gear differential at some point. I wanna take it to the strip and see how it does!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
You're Welcome! You've got a Nice looking and sounding Challenger!

What are you running for tires?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're Welcome! You've got a Nice looking and sounding Challenger!

What are you running for tires?
Nitto 555 G2 tires (305/35-20) 245s in the front

Reactions: FreddyG

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
I love the idle, I still have the stock converter in mine, and the OST Dyno "Rumbler Cam" and it has to idle at 800 rpms or it will stall when in gear. I am waiting on a price from OST to do the Converter...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the idle, I still have the stock converter in mine, and the OST Dyno "Rumbler Cam" and it has to idle at 800 rpms or it will stall when in gear. I am waiting on a price from OST to do the Converter...
Thanks, I dig it too. I idle at 750 with the A/C off and about 800-850 in gear. I got my converter slightly used for $160, and my stepdad and I installed it ourselves. Saved a ton of money.

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Those are some awesome roads to drive on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts