Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promised myself I wouldn't use my credit card during Christmas.

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything for myself before Christmas.

Then I saw a black friday sale from BT! Ordered the sun visor covers, economy fuse box cover, strut covers, coil pack covers, and the water neck. I can't wait to get my new goodies!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ya beat me to it 6speedhemi...

I ALSO want to thank BT for the HEFTY Black Friday discount... I got a few items for the Orange Peeler...

:thanks: to the gang at BT!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I believe they are no longer a forum vendor on this site.

Guess they got "sick and tired of all the bull crap," too. Tired of all of us giving them our money, I suppose.

Eh, whatev's, I still love their products.

·
Registered
241 Posts
While I wouldn't want to speculate on why they felt they needed to cease being a supporting vendor, I am sure that it was for good reason. Long story short BT is a great company with awesome products who worked time and time again with people on this forum and others to develop the products WE wanted and make them real.

I for one miss their presence and have joined another forum as well just to stay connected to what they are doing. It's my hope that with time, they will be back.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
ok I see BT offer posted their black Friday deal on the Charger forum, but not here. Black Friday Count down sale . THIS FRIDAY! - Dodge Charger Forums

I can't believe the people that knew about it did not post here for other. Or maybe they did and I missed it. Oh well I can wait until next year.
They are still supporters over at the charger forum. I forgot to check over there for the discounts. If I come across anything in the future I will post it here.

·
Registered
450 Posts
A forum member who's rather plugged in with them informed me that they are no longer a supporting vendor. Neither Heidi nor Scott has been on here since 11/3, and they seem to have disappeared, even during Black Friday. They have been active on other forums, just not this one. So, it all seems to addup that they in fact have left us without explanation.

Their forum here will probably always remain. Even Vararam's forum is still here and visible.

·
Super Moderator
13,705 Posts
They left our forum about 3 weeks ago, citing "a conflict of interest."

They are still vendors on chargersforums and lxforums, however.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts