Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been hurting for money the past couple weeks and have been in no position to spend anything really..

Well we all know that expenses don't stop just because we're broke.

My girlfriend had a sidewall blowout on her BMW and we had no choice but to get the tire replaced. When we went to our local Americas Tire location for a new tire the guy could sense we were really going to take a hit paying for this tire (could have had something to do with our amazing conversation about Top Ramen dinners the nights prior). Anyway, long story short, he ended up giving us the tire on the house. Tire and labor were completely free to replace a tire they had no obligation to cover.

Big thanks guys!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
good job guys. kudo's

·
Registered
988 Posts
I can't say enough about Discount Tire.... I was looking for some rims and tires to put on my 83 Monte Carlo SS. I found an outfit on Fleabay that would ship a complete set of 17x8 Iroc Style Chrome wheels mounted with some 245x45x17 for a very good price. I went to the Georgetown, TX store and presented this offer to the manager and he asked me to give him a couple days to see what he could do. Needless to say I got an better deal and free wheel locks to boot. One guy did all the work and he was extra careful. Nice folks. They get all my business. There is never a question when I come in for a tire rotation and balance on any of my cars.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discount Tires rock! My new tires should be arriving next week. I've always had great service & they have gone the extra mile for the best prices as well. This is my 4th set of tires I've bought from them is less than a year (4 different cars):D

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I got my tires there too. Talk about good prices. And customer service guy on the phone phone was real cool. You just don't find that in company's any more.

·
Banned
368 Posts
I haven't bought tires anyplace else for the past 20 years. Just dropped 900 on new tires for my Aspen on Saturday. Love Discount Tire!! ALWAYS great service!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts