Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I'm posting this in the correct area. Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge what a great forum this is and give a huge Thank You to the membership for all of the knowledge and insight I've gained over the last 18 months as a member here.

Every time I log in to Challengertalk.com I learn something new about Challengers, FCA or cars in general. And I really appreciate that the off-topic posts (What are you eating, what are you wearing, etc.) are kept to a minimum, allowing auto enthusiasts to dig right in and explore the universe of automobile related information posted out here.

Anytime is the right time to say "Thanks".

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
Here here. Everything I know about Challengers I learned here. Never joined another Challenger forum. It's always good to know there is a forum where you have a good chance of getting help to fix your problem. A Guy

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Here here. Everything I know about Challengers I learned here. Never joined another Challenger forum. It's always good to know there is a forum where you have a good chance of getting help to fix your problem. A Guy
I feel the same and I have never felt the need to look for another Challenger forum, I know they are out there but I like this place and have found everything I have needed to find here so haven't felt the need to look any further.

·
Super Moderator
13,872 Posts
Glad you guys love Challengertalk. I have been a member since September 2006, when I started following the debut of the 2006 Challenger concept. It is, without a doubt, the best Challenger enthusiast site on the web!

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
640 Posts
I enjoy this forum, visit it daily. It has technical experts, novices and some very humorous members. While I do belong to another Challenger forum I seldom visit it.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,180 Posts
I enjoy this forum, visit it daily. It has technical experts, novices and some very humorous members. While I do belong to *another Challenger forum* I seldom visit it.
I'm pretty sure I know which one you're talking about, and I'm on the same page as you. There just isn't really any reason to visit that one when this one has it beat in just about all respects. Although I will say they don't do themselves any favors over there with usability of the site. The last time I did try to navigate that site, I had to quit in frustration before accomplishing my goal due to the general unfriendliness of the site's construction in general.

The whole experience was kinda like how I imagine masturbating with a cheese grater would feel - slightly amusing at first, but mostly just painful after that. :(

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I'm pretty sure I know which one you're talking about, and I'm on the same page as you. There just isn't really any reason to visit that one when this one has it beat in just about all respects. Although I will say they don't do themselves any favors over there with usability of the site. The last time I did try to navigate that site, I had to quit in frustration before accomplishing my goal due to the general unfriendliness of the site's construction in general.

The whole experience was kinda like how I imagine masturbating with a cheese grater would feel - slightly amusing at first, but mostly just painful after that. :(
Ya'll need

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
This forum allows me to get many different ideas on how I can spend money on my car...And, I usually follow through. :nerd:

Seriously though, there is a ton of good info here for whatever you are looking to do to your car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts