Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give the guys at Diablo a shout out. My tuner wasn't working to my liking and over the phone they helped me find the downloader, walked me through all I needed, and told me to call back if there were anything else I didn't understand. Great support and courteous. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Just wanted to give the guys at Diablo a shout out. My tuner wasn't working to my liking and over the phone they helped me find the downloader, walked me through all I needed, and told me to call back if there were anything else I didn't understand. Great support and courteous. Thanks guys.
I've had nothing but good services from Diablo. Glad you are satisfied too.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
thanks for the post...thinking of a diablo myself soon and sounds like you get good bang for your buck and customer support with their product...woops

·
Registered
157 Posts
thanks for the post...thinking of a diablo myself soon and sounds like you get good bang for your buck and customer support with their product...woops
a buddy of mine had a se challenger with close to ur same mods plus a diablo u told me he was beating rts if they the 20in wheels i also have one on my car it opens up a lot of doors to smaller mods u can do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts