Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is hell bent on having a car with AWD for the few days we get snow in the winter months in OH. I?ve been stuck driving a SUV throughout the year when it didn?t snow. I was sick of it. Thankfully Dodge releases the Challenger GT and my wife was ok with buying it. So we got a GT in Maximum steel. We both love it so far, I think her more than me. I think she will try and say it?s ?hers? even though it replaced the SUV I had been driving.

Anyway, glad to be an owner and thanks Dodge for having the balls to build an AWD coupe.

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Maybe I'm confused - the wife insisted on having an AWD but you were driving it and hating it? What does she drive?

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,260 Posts
Glad you were able to get into a Challenger, congrats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I'm confused - the wife insisted on having an AWD but you were driving it and hating it? What does she drive?
No, she has drank the koolaid and only believes you will survive a snow storm with AWD. So the 355 days it didn?t snow that bad I was stuck driving the SUV and she drove our sedan. So I am thankful Dodge made this car so I can now drive something more exciting than an SUV but also has the awd to please the wifey.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
No, she has drank the koolaid and only believes you will survive a snow storm with AWD. So the 355 days it didn?t snow that bad I was stuck driving the SUV and she drove our sedan. So I am thankful Dodge made this car so I can now drive something more exciting than an SUV but also has the awd to please the wifey.
Feed her some more koolaid. Tell her you need a Hellcat or SRT to survive the summer, because other cars don't stop as well yours would and you might careen off a cliff.

:eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I second this emotion. Would never be in a Challenger without the AWD. So happy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts