Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved a package from UPS. Inside the well packaged box was a D1SC helical geared blow dryer, along with all the accessories to make it work.
The SC, a new exhaust by Solo Performance, ported intake and 90MM TB, and a few other odds and sods are being installed this week by a shop in Calgary.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Andy and Brad at Performance Werks for putting up with me and handling the D1SC order. Jeff and the guys at Solo, Alex at Arrington, Les at Winnipeg Dodge, and Derek at Dale Adams in Calgary who is doing the install and dyno. For tuning I'll take whatever recommendations people have. I know Johan or AJ's names are thrown out alot.

Also a big thanks to the old timers on this site who have reviewed, argued, and even posted some great things on here or LX.

Speedy, I found your You tube stuff the other day... Awesome work. I still need some new tires, and its going in for some airbrushing in 2 weeks but the car is coming along just in time for the 3 week Canadian Summer.

Pretty stoked at the moment...

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Great news, wait till you drive it. It's a rush is all I can say.
Keep us posted on how it comes along.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bro

I am glad you got everything and keep us all posted how things turn out.

Looking forward to seeing some numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Great choices with PWR and ProCharger!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts