Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...just did the automotive world a favor. Publicity stunt or not, any remaining reservations by D/C to build this car just evaporated.

She is looking into the camera, smiling, as if to say:

"Just Build It, Sweetums...Or, I'll say You're a Lousy F**K."

LJB:D

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hopefully the VIN of the car that was used in the "incident" has been recorded and saved - can you imagine how much Chrysler could sell this car for later on, knowing that this was documented as "the one"? This car could conceivably sell in the millions on eBay or Barrett Jackson!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I agree it is great publicity but guys your priorities are all wrong here. DCX can keep the car. I will pay for the woman.

"How much for your women? How much for the little girl?" - Blues Brothers

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Girl Who Stole The Headlines From The SuperBowl

The Girl Who Stole The Headlines From The SuperBowl

I am "The Girl Who Stole The Headlines From The Super Bowl", or so I have been told. I find the media and how a news story is birthed to be quite interesting. An innocent night turned into headline news across the world.

This is a special interest story on many levels. The obvious one hit me on a personal level, but looking at it from a worldly perspective it became a many other things. I was a pawn within a big game with many players.

As our beloved auto show makes its way around the country, this story was the firework that caused a big stir and excitement around it. From reaching newspapers over seas, every paper in the USA, news channels playing the story three times a day for two weeks, all the blogs and forums, A/M & F/M radio stations and Jay Leno’s Monologues twice. Being followed by the media for weeks was the icing on the cake.

There are still many people who have questions who are curious about the story behind the Challenger Girl. I read that it was one of the most intense internet searches ever preformed. It’s a attention grabbing story that that keeps a motor running...........

Sincerely,

ChallengerGirl

·
Registered
257 Posts
Re: The Girl Who Stole The Headlines From The SuperBowl

Mopars and Women! what else is of much interest today? I LOVE them both. And only understand one of them!!

·
Registered
107 Posts

This thread is USELESS without PICS!!!!

We of the MOPAR motor world DEMAND proof!!!! :p ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts

I see....these so called grainy cell phone pix would satisfy your curiosity? Hmm.... interesting. Lame but interesting..... Reminds me of the manly-looking greenish blond haired naked (grrl?) photoshopped piece sufficed your interest for a while...

Nu pix areposted often on the website..... www.challengergirl.com ... Now if I could only get my buffing mit on and help out my fellow challenger fans get a shine on....along with my Photographer....then the magic would happen.

Some kind of Vargas style shots.....maybe even give you an oil change...

but you see I dont know anyone in the metro Detroit are with one. So I am stuck with pouting.

·
Registered
492 Posts

ChallengerGirl said:
I see....these so called grainy cell phone pix would satisfy your curiosity? Hmm.... interesting. Lame but interesting..... Reminds me of the manly-looking greenish blond haired naked (grrl?) photoshopped piece sufficed your interest for a while...

Nu pix areposted often on the website..... www.challengergirl.com ... Now if I could only get my buffing mit on and help out my fellow challenger fans get a shine on....along with my Photographer....then the magic would happen.

Some kind of Vargas style shots.....maybe even give you an oil change...

but you see I dont know anyone in the metro Detroit are with one. So I am stuck with pouting.
How about providing the forum members with some interesting/exciting news with regard to the Dodge 'Challenger' instead of utilizing this forum simply to promote your own website and nothing more...thank you. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts