Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Challenger get's new front and rear suspensions, new stronger rear ends but I can't find any real information on them, does anyone have any?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess it's a big secret?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
never heard this myself, unless your thinking about the scat pack getting the SRT suspension along with the 392

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,876 Posts
Yes the entire suspension was suppose to be changed out from the Mercedes components. I haven't heard exactly what was changed if anything.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Ok ya I do remember someone saying that, not sure if info came from RS.

Btw I thought 2015 launch was suppose to be yesterday but I haven't seen anything.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Ok ya I do remember someone saying that, not sure if info came from RS.

Btw I thought 2015 launch was suppose to be yesterday but I haven't seen anything.
I believe the 2015 official launch is either the middle or the end of this month now...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
The launch was on the first, there are people in the General forum that are seeing them on the lots.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
The launch was on the first, there are people in the General forum that are seeing them on the lots.
Yes they are everywhere but the official media launch has not happened yet, it will coincide with the Dodge Webpage updates according to some members here.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, lot's of 15's have been delivered, let's see some pics from underneath!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
The lower control arms will be dipped in cosmoline, just like the '71 it's suppose to resemble..

·
Registered
373 Posts
all i heard is that the scat was supposed to have the older (2008-2010) SRT suspension and
SRT 392 was supposed to have the 3 mode adaptive dampening suspension, can anyone confirm this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts